6 Tonics for who?

How many times alby or heimdall were the last man standing and ress the each others and the rest of the team…
@Didnt-Get-A-Massage Back to the topic i had to clarify something…if u go with lianna use her normal form with costume bonus…is a killer

1 Like

Yep. I know. Alberich has been game changing for me since I maxed him after acquiring the hero from an early Atlantis portal way back in 2018. He has made me shift from 3-2 attack strategy to 4-1 on the other elements with him as the odd one, and helped me transition to mono once I have enough roster depth. I have 19,594 raid wins under my belt and I can’t count how many raids he has made me win on an apparent losing one. Saved my butt several times and made me fill up chest a lot quicker. Now Mother North has graced me with her presence and I hope she can perform as good as my Albe.

Yep. She truly is. I opted my Lianna to be emblemed on her original version opting for att>def>health nodes. My ranger emblems are well scattered and distributed to various heroes as none of them are on defense. I see Finley as the only ranger that needs to be fully emblemed. Seshat, a faaaaar second as she only hits one and mine at +7 is only for attacking.

2 Likes