6 rings for Anzogh or wait?

Then use BT+Gormek+Anzogh…
And I mostly use 3-1-1 or 3-2 on raid, it is but because I do not have yet mono team.
So 3 red is enough againts green tank/flank.

4 Likes

I do. Against green tanks I go 3-2 or 4-1. It’s usually Boldtusk, Colen, Anzogh. Sometimes Kelile + Proteus. It works 80% - 90% of the time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Colen is not avarage not at the same time charged skill.
I think better BT+Gormek+Anzogh… +att allies -def 3 opponents, and Anzogh boom!

3 Likes

that’s an excellent combo. But I think if you decide to wait, and pull Wilbur on the process, you will have an excellent combo there. In that hypothetical case, I would give rings to Anzogh. I mean, BT + Wilbur + Anzogh, are all average speed. If you handle to charge those 3, game over almost for sure

3 Likes

Anzogh is quite worth the ring…even more for f2p. By the time we pulled another red, Anzogh had probably fought against countless titan and war.
Although his d/h is high, he is definately not a tank material. Simply because he depend heavily on the buff from other heroes to be more effective.
I’ve got Kunchen and Anzogh too. Maxed Anzogh because he is my only red. The best position for him is on the right flank. Once Kunchen cast his special, the def down buff increased Anzogh’s damage and healing too. Only problem is both may not be able to synergize due to Kunchen’s slow mana.
Anzogh’s special works with any buff. But stacking with BT and Wilbur or Lacelot is where he shine most.
For rainbow color offense, I am using Anzogh with +15 Kiril but might replace him with Rumplestiltskin soon.

3 Likes

with anzogh your rings won’t get wasted for sure

1 Like

I am ftp and i have Ona, Kun, Anzogh, Margaret and Ranvir… lol
Hopefully I will stay lucky tomorrow

1 Like

Holy smokes, that’s incredible! Good luck…nice to see someone have it to know it’s possible!

How do you even get gems to summon every month? I suspect CTP here…

1 Like

8 coins used… got Seshat as kinda expected :slight_smile:

Most pulls I did with EHT. Got some extra gems on that valentines alliance share and that alliance share a few days ago

With using my atlantis coins this month i can save gems up till Kingston arrives. Will skip Miki and Grazzy

Quick update: This Atlantis has been terrible for me. No 5* red hero… So I gave all the rings to Anzogh. I think the 5* orc will do a better job in defense than Colen anyway.

Here’s Anzogh after receiving the rings. It’s like he’s jumping from the excitement:

I hope SG fixes that visual bug soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

There are apps like Google Opinion Rewards to get a few cents here and there for answering surveys. It’s what I do myself and stay cheap with the game, and I end up saving usually for the Challenge offer or Atlantis offer

1 Like

I would wait. also I dont like WuKong for anything but Titans