5th item slot for Titan

I’ve talked to many different players and everyone would really like to see a 5th item slot against Titans it would open up so many more possibilities and item Combos and also allow people to bring more items that are typically not used. everyone is willing to pay to have it either as a upfront purchase like how we acquire additional team slots or even having a level above VIP where for a monthly or yearly subscription you can gain an additional slot.

I agree with an extra slot for items it’s really needed in my opinion, but not for paying for it or especially as a monthly or yearly thing. Geez. Just add a slot and be done with it.

I was about to create a new topic on this. Let us give it traction fellas. Let’s be honest, the fun of killing Titans is simply not there, at least not for 10* and above. Everyone on my alliance would pay for an extra slot to attack Titans, simply because the four slots cannot accommodate for any sustainable strategy and it is simply so frustrating.

@ SG, please give us back the pleasure, the enjoyment of facing Titans. As it is, it is simply a grind that one has to endure every day and you can help by charging us an amount of gems to get it there. Trust me when I tell you this, eventually, EVERYONE will buy it.

Thank you for considering this idea. @Petri, any thoughts on this?

5th slot good idea. Paying for it VIP style ABSOLUTELY NOT. It would only wider the gap between those who spend and those who don’t. The good part about this game is that you don’t need to spend you can get anything with time and patience. Such things would ruin the game… buy it with gems, yes. Subscribeing VIP style, definitely not.

Maybe I might be for it if it came with the existing VIP pass and you also had to earn it somehow. (Ex: Once you get every single building to level 20, your additional base builder gets converted into an extra item slot)