5 Year Anniversary -- Gift/ Offer: Discussion

32 Likes

Well, what a nice surprise. Happy anniversary and we get gifts. Awesome! :partying_face::confetti_ball::tada:

20 Likes

Happy 5th Anniversary! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

I think the gift including an EHT and ETT is nice. Thank you! :+1::smile:

Offer 2 looks very good for someone wanting EHTs. I think 7 Hurricanes is a small bonus for anyone short on those for Mythic Titan/other titans.

For me, Offer 3 seems just okay. Even with HL only battle items included, it doesn’t stand out from the six other 4* mats offers in February.

17 Likes

Well it’s a nice surprise and you should never look a gift horse in the mouth. So I will take the free stuff and say a nice thank you from me

20 Likes

Free stuff is always good. Happy anniversary all.

17 Likes

Happy anniversary!

My VIP is expiring in 20 days and I don’t plan to renew until we have new buildings… I may just use that $5 budget to buy 1 offer of 7 EHTs in preparation for Springvale.

10 Likes

Happy :five: anniversary :sparkler::birthday: :partying_face::sparkler:

Thank you for the gifts !

Now I want some cake :yum::cake:

11 Likes

One of the few times I get a free EHT. I thought I’d get that Christmas last year, but I think we got Legend tokens or something from that instead. Forgot what event happened that replaced the EHTs. I don’t think it was Underwild tokens.

4 Likes

Wow, this is nice. Thank you. I think that the second offer is very nice, I’ll buy one!
Happy 5th Anniversary! :birthday:

8 Likes

Nice free gift, but to coincide with the introduction of the greatly resource-dependent soul exchange. We’d likely need a lot of epic hero tokens (and roster space) to get that going.

4 Likes

I’m always happy to get free stuff :stuck_out_tongue: thanks SG/Zynga!
happy anniversary, E&P!

5 Likes

What a lovely surprise to wake up with. Thank you!

6 Likes

I’m all for an anniversary where we get the gifts. Thanks E&P!

5 Likes

Happy 5 year anniversary!
:tada: :cake: :moon_cake: :birthday: :confetti_ball: :balloon:
Thanks for the gift, thanks E&P… :muscle: :+1:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary and thanks for the goodies !!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary E and P thanks for the free gifts. And i like the offers too. Everyone enjoy

3 Likes

Happy 5th Anniversary!

3 Likes

Free gift is better than my last 10 elemental chests combined.

8 Likes

Happy 5th aniversary and thank you very much for the gifts! :heart_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

Happy 5years Anniversary with :heart: Thank you for free :gift: :blush:

2 Likes