5* troops?

Should The Game Add 5* Troops?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
4 Likes

Only when they finally add 6* heroes.

7 Likes

No! No! No! No! No! No! And so on until 20 chars…

21 Likes

well lb3&4 are coming…

though feel like we already hit 6* heroes with emblems, aethers just bumped them to 7* & 8* heroes basically…

7 Likes

probly need a poll on that as well…lol

For reference, this is not an off the wall poll, it is in Beta:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/early-information-on-legendary-troops-part-of-the-beta-beat-v61/328881

4 Likes

they removed the thread already

2 Likes

Do you think this thread will get a suspicious lock, too? :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes but you can link to a hidden thread :slight_smile:

Oh wow even that link doesn’t work now, it was.

1 Like

Love to know why it was pulled. You’d have to assume the mods were given the green light to start discussing it.

1 Like

They effed up on purpose. They leaked this on purpose to let us cool off before they actually release it. It wasn’t an accident.

12 Likes

Regards the OP;

No. This is just further powercreep, and it’s already a struggle to keep up. Id prefer more development of things I can do with the heroes ive got.

10 Likes

Yeah, Staff asked me to completely make it unavailable for forum members :frowning:
It will come back once it arrives to Beta officially.

11 Likes

well usually anything that hits beta is allowed to be discussed

supposively this was an accidental leak in beta from sg. like lb3&4…which as @Theo87 just mentioned i find hard to believe were accidents, just sneaky reception guages…

7 Likes

The first rule of 5* troops is you don’t talk about 5* troops…
The second rule of 5* troops is you don’t talk about 5* troops…

18 Likes

Bahaha. Great quote. Heres another from FC;

The things you own end up owning you.

Seems apt :joy:

6 Likes

Well the reception so far is… HELL NO.

4 Likes

As it was with aethers and LB2 and balance updates and they went ahead with those anyway :woman_shrugging:t3:

12 Likes

All true, but unofficial. I feel like the latest releases are 6*/7* compared to the lowly S1’s anyway – without LB.

I am waiting for the announcement of LB troops. And not with any great joy … I have yet to max any 4* troops as is.

3 Likes

I dont doubt that these things will be released. Along with all the other terrible money making ideas that have been predicted or flat-out leaked.

Is it unreasonable to just want things to slow down? To just let everyone play with what they have for a short moment? To afford some time for us all to catch up with the endless variety of heroes, skills and passives etc?

Yes.

Yes it is, clearly. SG want MOARRR!

I’ll get back in the bin.

6 Likes