5 star troops coming?- [Dev response reply #21] Spoiler- No

Yes, this is indeed a translation bug, we are looking into correcting the description (which seemed to exist in the earlier version 1.13.5 as well). No 5* Troops are planned to be introduced in the near future. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thnx for the update!
I would be surprised if it is not in Beta (as far as I have seen as non-beta player) and they would introduce it when going live.

1 Like

Translation bug. I don’t buy that for a second. Note @Petri did say “near future”.

But the proof is there—not yet. I sit corrected.

There are going to be a lot of very annoyed customers if you introduce 5* Troops at all, just as there would be if you introduce 6* heroes, unless there is some path to migrate existing 4* troops / 5* heroes.

1 Like

These spots for buildings are there since forever and they don‘t mean a thing yet

No 5* troops, but he didn’t say anything about 6* troops :open_mouth:

3 Likes

If it’s not in Beta, it’s not “coming to a game soon near you…” :wink:

3 Likes

Some have been begging SG for an alchemy building for months, something to convert all those extra herbs into something potentially more useful.

Another request is a Merchants building that permits trading or converting cards, either individually, or within alliances, or freely in the game.

These are only two such requests. I’m sure there are many more uses for those convertible buildings. Alas, until the mock-up hits Beta, no one knows.

You are kidding right? How is maxing a 4* troop easier the maxing a 5* hero?
There are thousands and thousands maxed 5* heroes in the game and I kindly ask you to count level 30, 4* troops. You can use the top 100 players leaderboard. I would be surprised if you would use more than one hand for it.

1 Like

As long as they’re annoyed but still playing, everything’s fine.

1 Like

Rook, are new buildings something they need to beta test at all? Beta testing is generally used to weed out performance bugs and gameplay. A new building would just be what it is. I’m not sure they even need to test it before going live with it. For the record, I do NOT think it’s trading amongst players. Im obviously speculating, but they’ve stated clearly they don’t ever see that happening.

Season 2 has new levels to play. These are tested in Beta.

I would expect a new building(s) to also be tested in Beta to eliminate any glaring errors or bugs (“oooh! All my [x] just disappeared!”) etc etc

I didn’t realise there was no legendary troops! I’ve got a four star fire but that’s it. The rest are 3 star

Can’t believe.
Got a screeny?

It’s possible to view the defense teams of those you raid in your watchtower. Just click on their picture to see their team.

1 Like

What? Really? You saw a 5* troop? Can we all get some verification from the Regulars out there if this is something that actually exists?

As mentioned before, please go to the watchtower, click his name and make a screenshot of this so called 5* troops.
To me this smells like not possible but I like to be proven wrong.

2 Likes

Please, don’t go to the watchtower and don’t take a screenshot. I don’t need to see proof for non existing content.

4 Likes

Honestly, didn’t think of that when it happened or I definitely would have. Especially considering all the guff I keep getting from people with their snide comments. Taking a picture of it wasn’t my first thought. Or even my second. Or third. All I can say is wait and see…

good. I don’t think 5 star troops would add much to the game anyways… just more power creep