Legendary Hero from Mystic Vision Club!

Congrats :tada: & welcome to the club !

Doesn’t matter what you missed earlier … you can announce the past heroes you got & it will be noted in the club’s records !

We trust our members🙂

Cheers !

2 Likes

Shared/mentioned this in the separate thread and was brought here to share it in here!

Got a EHT from Mystic Vision a couple of days back and did a pull on the assumption that I’d get a feeder since there were only 2 heroes in this Seasonal Event. I got Xiaotu instead!

My red projects continue to change. Will be giving her a lot of focus after I max Zagrog, since I had planned to do him as quickly as I could.

12 Likes

Welcome to the club, we are the lucky players who got 5* from MV. Something to celebrate in this (sometimes) frustrating game :grin:

3 Likes

I really like this, and I’m surprised no one thought of it before. Well done. I will share once I have the privilege of a random eht 5*.

Then again, for some reason I suspect I got my first 5* Raffaele the same way when I first started playing, and was summoning every chance I got…

Anyhow, thanks for creating this thread.

5 Likes

Well, for the record, we will accept your word about Raffa…
&
This club adds to the FUN of using that MV got EHT immediately :grinning::smiling_imp:

1 Like

It is a fun way to celebrate something in this game :yum:

Actually we have this thread before which is a club for HotM from MV, a more specific feat. You can check it here :

HoTM from MV Club (or Mystical Berty Fans Club)

And with your rafa, you are one of us :rofl:

2 Likes

Hope this counts :slight_smile: didn’t want to use in seasonal portal but still thought wth…

:grin:
May the portals show you kindness

8 Likes

Congratulations @L33tVortex12596 :smile: but it doesn’t meet the conditions :smile: that S4 coins are not from MV

2 Likes

I know but I didnt want another hero from this season…oh well I tried…:pensive:
Maybe next time :grin:

2 Likes

Well, you got 5* “after MV” :grinning:

But is technically very close & is welcome here…. Thanks for sharing.

• Fun seeing such moments :grinning::+1:
3 Likes

@Jack.O.Kent : Here you go…… it was difficult to find this …. So changed the title = have now made the search easy….

Congratulations :tada::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks mate, that title is much easier :grinning:

I’m sure I got Miki this way but didn’t have proof, now I definitely do!

Woohoo :partying_face:

Thanks @dansing

14 Likes

14 Likes

Awesome, congratulations :clinking_glasses::muscle::fire::tada::exclamation:

5 Likes

I always thought it would be awesome to join the HOTM from MV club but never happened. But this week I found this post and I’m happy to submit my application for membership!

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada: & welcome to the club!

2 Likes

I tried 12 times for that result.

Got nothing but feeders.

Congrats :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’d forgotten i had captured it, i’ve been a member since October

8 Likes

Yay, I’m back in the club! Needed a membership renewal as I have gotten in with c Rana a few years ago

11 Likes

Congratulations!

Lucky fellow :slight_smile:

1 Like