5 Star Hero from MV Club!

Inspired by the HoTM from Mystic Vision (MV) Club started by @udee @leejow … I thought of starting this 5* from MV Club :smiley: (Couldn’t find one in search)

• Being a game, we love to play, I believe we should celebrate all possible moments.
  • While getting a free EHT from MV is good by itself, if that EHT brings a 5* … it is similar to getting a HoTM.

I realise, even though, this is a bit late in the day, but good things start, when they start… If you have the same experience, please share that rare moment with us !
&
Congratulations !

21 Likes

Now I’m in this club, too!

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada:
:slight_smile: Great to finally have company….
I was worried, it’s gonna be a long wait….

1 Like

Almost a year ago, I did it with c Rana

2 Likes

Lucky you! I’d be very surprised if there were more than ten members of this exclusive club! :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats @dansing for this new club. Basically all members in my original HOTM from MV club are technically got 5* hero. So unless you restrict your club only to 5* costumed hero, we are technically part of your club :rofl::tada:

3 Likes

Hard to tell cuz ive gotten ehts from MV and save them for events like springvale i had 10 saved mostly from mv and rare chestd cuz im f2p now for almost a year and i got roostly on my 4th eht… also got killhare but that was from a regular chest. As for getting an eht from mv then right away getting a 5* event hero thats never happened to me as far as i can remember :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Damn Dansing!!! Damn!!! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m sure I got Miki this way but as it was a loooooooong time ago I haven’t got a screenshot :disappointed:

4 Likes

Yes I am also in this club but ofcourse ages ago and long since deleted screenshot. But yeah! I’m in a club :partying_face:
Edit; found the original post SC

4 Likes

Omg I literally wrote this at 5 in the morning :laughing:

3 Likes

Of course, all members of your Club get “automatic” membership in this Club :smiley:
&
Happily welcomed !

3 Likes

I did the same… but seeing the HoTM fro MV Club, I remembered once, getting C. Krampus & now , I use the EHT from MV immediately… one of the fun aspects of the game fraternity !

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, This Club trusts your word and accepts you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay ! Welcome to the Club ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in this club too :joy:

7 Likes

Here is my free MV EHT + hero

7 Likes

Congrats on your pulls and welcome to the club :grin:

3 Likes

I didn’t knew about this club otherwise I would have posted few more already here…

1 Like

Congrats on your Augustus and welcome @MonsterMonty! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes