5 Reasons I Am Not Quitting!

It seems like every time I come on the forum I read about why people are quitting and just about every other complaint known to man and woman. I am not judging or criticizing anyone but I would like to give you a few reasons why I am not complaining or quitting.
#1) I have been playing just about one year and this game has helped me enjoy my idle time immensely.
#2) Once I hooked up with a good alliance the camaraderie has further enhanced my idle time enjoyment, I have developed wonderful gaming friends and we have supported each other in the game and in real life issues. I believe if we could all get together in real life we would have a blast! It has also expanded my horizons as far as the diversity of people we live with on this planet.
#3) I consider myself C2P and the developers have explained from the get go the odds of buying yourself a super strong team, thus the money I have spent is within my budget and does not cause me anger for something that has been clearly explained. I still spend some money and I don’t mind a bit because this is entertainment.
#4) I have participated in all of the events and challenges and although I don’t consider myself lucky I have been able to set up a pretty decent roster! I I am not prepared to spend out of my budget to try to become some kind of legend for example number one or something. In other words I am content to play within the confines of my roster and that keeps it fun for me, while also keeping me relatively competitive.
#5) Last but not least I would’ve gotten bored with this game if it gave me everything I wanted all the time; for example ascension mats. I have long dry spell’s and then most excellent streaks of fantastic drops😀 it’s just the way the game is designed. So anyway we can all agree to disagree but this is my experience and I wanted to share it after 10 1/2 months of enjoying this game. Have a great day😉

55 Likes

For a better reading:

#1) I have been playing just about one year and this game has helped me enjoy my idle time immensely.

#2) Once I hooked up with a good alliance the camaraderie has further enhanced my idle time enjoyment, I have developed wonderful gaming friends and we have supported each other in the game and in real life issues. I believe if we could all get together in real life we would have a blast! It has also expanded my horizons as far as the diversity of people we live with on this planet.

#3) I consider myself C2P and the developers have explained from the get go the odds of buying yourself a super strong team, thus the money I have spent is within my budget and does not cause me anger for something that has been clearly explained. I still spend some money and I don’t mind a bit because this is entertainment.

#4) I have participated in all of the events and challenges and although I don’t consider myself lucky I have been able to set up a pretty decent roster! I I am not prepared to spend out of my budget to try to become some kind of legend for example number one or something. In other words I am content to play with in the confines of my roster and that keeps it fun for me, while also keeping me relatively competitive.

#5) Last but not least I would’ve gotten bored with this game if it gave me everything I wanted all the time; for example ascension mats. I have long dry spell’s and then most excellent streaks of fantastic drops😀 it’s just the way the game is designed. So anyway we can all agree to disagree but this is my experience and I wanted to share it after 10 1/2 months of enjoying this game. Have a great day😉

11 Likes

I apologize I don’t know how to gap like that maybe someone who does like @zephyr1 Or any other moderator who has the ability to edit can change this ,I wish you could because you did it so well. Thank you :grinning:

4 Likes

You can edit your own post too. :slight_smile:

Just click on the :pencil2: icon. If you don’t see it, click on the 3 dot icon first.

1 Like

PS. I’m happy you are liking the game

With v20 my hopes has risen once again and I also had redo my app’s review
Immagine

3 Likes

Never had a better couch entertainment, except for… [censored]

…and it’s even cheaper :wink:

7 Likes

If you put a > you got this:

And by writing after that you

got this

4 Likes

I am really feeling stupid right now oh I made it worse :rofl:

2 Likes

after each paragraph, just hit enter…can do it twice to make a space between…that’s easiest for me

4 Likes

Nice editing tips! To get back to the OP,

1 - :ballot_box_with_check:;
2 - :ballot_box_with_check:;
3 - :ballot_box_with_check:;
4 - :ballot_box_with_check:; and
5 - :ballot_box_with_check:

Yep, that works for me - I’m staying too! :wink:

Oh, yeah, item 3 can cause frustration at times - with a resulting desire to have better results or temptation to blow my budget, but I stick to it, and it almost always leads me to item 5. Nice post!

2 Likes

Yes I will do practicing on the layout format for my next post. I use my iPhone and I am not that familiar with formatting like I am on my computer. But enough about that Hope your day it’s fantastic and thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

I like match 3 and I like collectible cards. Also playing for around a year. First month or three I was overwhelmed with stuff, and with so many posts about how some heroes aren’t worthy, seeing how people are trying hard to get some. I also was hit by addiction to hoping that next pull will be good one. Then I decided I don’t care about ‘best heroes’ (after doing my table which disagreed with anchor’s rating from time to time, since I’m looking at numbers and not a feeling)

Few months later I abandoned seeking ‘best alliance’ for me. Since all of them were pushing for big titans, and that’s just exhausting for me, I don’t farm much. Also, I didn’t like how war was approached in most of them.

I wanted to win wars and have fun with what I have.

Founded an alliance, and we have exactly that. 20 of us, grow together, titans are small so not exhausting us (6-7), and we win like 80% of wars (of course, we don’t have the firepower to win all of them), last several weeks we do two resets in a row and score above 3500…

Now I can’t wait to see new features and talk with my team mates how that works and we’ll share advice.

Also, can’t wait to see what’s the next thing announced for whole team. I’m more into that stuff than into lone wolf ones.

Also, no quitting on sight :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That’s really good to hear , you have your priorities for the game set to meet your expectations thus you find pleasure in your playing style. I think that’s the key to enjoyment and I’m glad you have found that. Best of luck to you and your alliance and thanks for keeping this post on the positive side. As I’m sure you are aware there is enough negativity and what joy does that bring!

4 Likes

Best to you too and many good pulls from free tokens! :slight_smile:

It’s nice to have some topic about why we like the game, thanks for opening it!

8 Likes

Thank you very much and I really love having a topic without negativity. Good luck in the war RedPython!!!

4 Likes

Google translation by moderator:

Anyway, I wonder why anyone bothers to explain why he stops. I enjoy the game. OK, there are days when the prey is not so great, but there are also DAYS, as you will be pleasantly surprised. Is a game and only positive effects are boring. If I post a negative thing, it’s not because I want to quit, I hope it sees and abolishes the game line as well. At the moment I would only wish one thing: Please no 1 * items in the chests. Treasures are pure and not garbage. Unless the Titan is a Messi. Better leave out.

Original

Ich wundere mich sowieso, weshalb sich jemand die Mühe macht großartig zu begründen, weshalb er aufhört. Mir macht das Spiel Spaß. OK, es gibt Tage da ist die Beute nicht so toll, aber es gibt auch TAGE, da wird man positiv überrascht. Ist ein Spiel und nur positive Effekte sind langweilig. Wenn ich eine negative Sache posten, dann nicht weil ich aufhören will, sondern hoffe, dass es die Spielleitung genauso sieht und abschafft. Derzeit würde ich mir nur eine Sache wünschen: Bitte keine 1* Gegenstände in die Truhen. Da gehören Schätze rein und kein Müll. Es sei denn der Titan ist ein Messi. Lieber weglassen.

Moderator’s Note
Please note that per #forum-rules, the official language of the Forum is English. You’re welcome to post in any language in #foreign-languages. In all other sections, posts must be translated to English before posting. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really like your post because I also think that there is a lot of non-conclusive whining going on on the forum (maybe it’s just my individual perception).

I started playing video and computer games in the late 80s. At that time and even quite a bit into the 2000s, some games were ridiculously hard, but even if there was some level of frustration, one had the impression of some kind of accomplishment after finishing a level or an entire game. That was actually one of the fun parts. One year ago, I was at level 13 or so with my TC and 4* heroes - especially blue ones - were a rarity. Not to mention 5* heroes. The thought of spending some more months to get a TC20 and a chance of getting 5* heroes was also quite frustrating. But the moment when my TC20 was finished, I felt a bit like back in the days with aforementioned games :slight_smile:

My point is: The game has a lot to offer for the patient one or the dedicated one. Playing for fun and not having everything at once. It was fun finishing my TC13 as well as finishing TC20.

Again, I think that this is remarkable if I remember installing the game in October 2017 or so thinking “Oh well… Another stupid little match 3 game… What can you expect from that…” :smile:

5 Likes

You sure made some excellent points and I thank you very much for that. I have a lot of skills but gaming unfortunately except for a couple are not my forte. This game has excellent strategy that comes from playing but in the meantime you don’t lose three lives and have to wait six hours to get three more. I’ve tried some of them special op wargames and can’t even make it out of the training room :joy: so this game and it’s grinding suits me well and I will continue to play for a very long time. And thank you for keeping my post positive.

4 Likes

not only has this game given me and my significant other plenty of dinner conversations it has also allowed us to make friends with people all over the world. Our allaince consists of the 9 real friends of ours and we have met a lot of great people here. being able to have a beer with like minded adults during a war was amazing and we had so much fun at our table people in the bar were coming to us to see what all the fuss was about.

SG constantly adds new content and the staff is always helpful in making sure we know community concerns will be addressed in time. the moderators here are epic and with so many threads to follow I’m impressed with the effort of people who arent getting paid for their work. they deal with tons of people complaining daily about what they are not getting for free all while providing free service to help all. hats off to everyone from the staff to the players. great post and good luck to you and your alliance.

8 Likes

This has become my new favourite saying. I love thinking of myself as a predator, stalking my prey.

I’m still working on my top 5 reasons list … I’m trying to narrow it down to just 5 :grin:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings