Thank You All, We Found A Home, We'll See You In The Game

Our alliance disbanded. We are a group of 5 players who wish to stay together, TP’s 4670, 4609, 4311, 4279 and 4225 looking for a home. Competitive but not psycho, we like to play and win. Communication is a must, chatty is a plus :blush:. We use discord and heroplan. We love enforced rules so that we all know where we stand. Real life is understandable, but too much RL doesn’t put Tabards in our inventories. :wink:

If you have room for all of us… discord: altlyzr#1427 or Neano#8402

1 Like

Take a look at us please. We don’t use discord but work together on wars and titans. Hitting 8-9* titans and super chatty and helpful. If you don’t mind, check out De Raptors, we’d love our family to grow.

Cheers!

Hi. Love to welcome you guys, but we speak portuguese… language could be a barrier for most of my team mates. But, none the less, take a peak at Revolted if you have interest. We were born from a disbanded alliance as well.
We use wahtsapp.

Thanks

Leader of Revolted: snsf2017

We do all of that on Line. :grin:

Might you want to come and take a look and see if we might be a match for you?

We use HeroPlan. We share a party line with our sister alliance Mystic Meadows. I have friended both Discord ID’s, but truthfully I live on Line. :grin:

Line ID chibipotato16
Discord ID Rook#5273

I’m so sorry to hear… Its so not fun when an alliance implodes. :sweat:

GL in your E&P journey - you’ve been inundated with offers already. A former alliance mate is rebuilding their alliance @Korf after the awesome @FrenziedEye retired from the game :sob:… The beacons are Lit, might be a great fit.

1 Like

Well, geez thanks for the shout out, @Sarah2!

Actually we had to restart start from scratch bc of a boneheaded mistake where we moved to merge with a different alliance and left an inactive member as the leader. :scream:

But we are now reborn as The Beacons are relit! And we would absolutely love to have you five join us and help us rebuild! It’s a super laid back environment while still using all hits in wars and titans. Please reach out and let me know if you would like to talk more. korf#6056 on discord.

1 Like

Not because I’m there, but give “Guardians Reborn” a look. Or the Guardians family. You won’t be disappointed.

Olá, ainda procuram aliança? Tugas covid-30 . titãs 9\10* temos vagas para os 5, temos zap e estratégia de guerra e ajudamos o pessoal a progredir, alguma coisa apita.

Come give Fallen Souls (TFG) a look. We’re part of the Titan Family Guild. We currently have 20 players, hit 11 & 12 titans and are working to get higher. English speaking with players for a lot of different time zones.

Hello there we are called best boot camp and are looking for more players. For the most part we have been together for around 2 years. We are competitive but not psychotic.

@altlyzr, take a look at Oceano family, we surely have one or two alliances in the family where you surely fit together.

We have sveral degrees of committment and player levels, from top 100 to top 1000.

We are from Brazil, but language is not an issue at all.

If you are interested, my lineId is SamFisher75 (although the official family chat is in WhatsApp).

If you haven’ t found a home yet, check out Global Titan Slayers. Very Friendly, ,multi-generational, multinational (Australia NZ, US, Europe) - fighting Titan in 9 - 11 range, One beta tester on the team.

Wee expect members to opt out of wars if they don’t think they can use all flags. We accept that people sometimes can’t hit a titan, but prefer to be told in advance.

Hello Altlyzr,

Saw your post and we’d love to add your group to ours. We are an International mid level alliance, which works out well for wars. Currently have 27 members but two are moving soon to our training alliance so your 5 would fill us out. All members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Wars are coordinated but not militant. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next war if they miss a war flag. 2 wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our simple war strategy has garnered us a 75% success rate as the majority of our members are seasoned players that know the limitations of their rosters and use their flags wisely.

Some of us have been playing together for over a year and our Line group has several former players that chime in occasionally. Our Line group also has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly.

Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that mesh well with the group and like to have fun.

• LINE OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR WAR
  • 30 x maxed 4 s or 5 s, yes, 4*s too somebody has to do the cleaning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • 2200 cups (negotiable)
  • 4300 TP defense (also negotiable, see, we’re easy going :wink:)
  • currently slaying 11* Titans

As mentioned above, we also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reply here as I check the forums regularly or reach me on Line at ID: romanleviticus. You can also reach out to our leader on Line at ID: cooperativeflame2289. Unfortunately, we don’t currently have Discord.

• Line optional
  • no minimum hero requirement
  • no minimum cup requirement
  • no minimum TP requirement
  • currently slaying 6* Titans

Sorry, no room for you with Ithillien Alliance. We have 5 spots, but we only allow in people who are relaxed and aware this is only a game, feel no need for external com apps or rules enforcement, value real life over tabards and don’t set allarms at 4 AM to do war hits. We only have one rule: it’s a game, have fun! If you think you are able to handle our requirements, you may request to join us. We don’t have a waiting list, so just knock and enter :wink:

1 Like

Hi, there. I’m sorry to hear about your alliance. Take a look at North Family. I believe we may have spots in some Alliances that may fit your needs if you are willing to use Line app for communication.

West of the Equator has room for you, just hit that link above and we can talk about it. Heres our rules.What constitutes a Demerit?

Demerits come from three things - violation of Titan policies, violation of war policies, and offensive behaviour.

TITAN

1. complete miss on a Titan (when Titan was alive, and yellow/blue/green flagged, and player was online)
  2. hitting a red Titan (demerit per hit)
  3. unapproved flask (demerit per flask)
  4. (other disregard for posted Titan policies)

WAR

1. war flags left on field. (2 demerits for >3)
  2. multiple (>2) hits on war target (unless only target on field, or based on time only “reasonable” target)
  3. other disregard for posted war policies (i.e. wrong defense setup; resetting board inappropriately etc.)

GENERAL BEHAVIOUR

1. Insulting or obviously offending other alliance members (on discord, or in game). Depending on how bad behavior is, leadership reserves the right for this to be bootable even on a first offense!
  2. failure to login for 2 days (without prior notification of vacation etc.) Additional demerit per additional day.
  3. rude or disrespectful behaviour in general.

Ooooo you’re in the army… in the army… now :grin::grin::grin: