5 Most high candidate to nerf after 2th limit brake upgrade

Lots of people have do second limit brake of favorite hero, make your list of the most probably 5 OP hero ? whit high risk of future SG hammer nerf?
My 5 name selection :
1)guardian hyppo
2)Anne
3)jequin
4)Jove
5)Ludwig
Your 5 hero list is…?

Personally I’d say Jove of those.

6 Likes

Hypo and Jequin är good but I didn’t see why they are OP after LB2, please explain.

Have been testing all above, and Anne was a pure nightmare.
Ludwig was manageable in Raid but tough. He will be nightmare in Rush.

General comment, almost all rading against different LB2 was surprisingly manageable. After 50-60 raid, I had a win rate about 90%. Too small statistic sample but still. A few heroes was shining beyond common sense e.g. Anne. But she was extremely good already before.
I am still very negative to LB2, but need to admit that in raid it was manageable. Will I spent a single cash to upgrade my heroes to LB2? No way

Happy gaming

2 Likes

I think he means Hippo, not hypno.

Make your five name list, most high nerf candidate after 2th limit brake, more strong candidate :

3 Likes

Best tanks? I don’t really know because in raid people rarely use the standard V tank formation and in wars it’s 90% all purple tanks

Thanks for your reply,

1. hippopotamus guardian not hypnos
    Hyppo have frustade my lots of time

Jequi have counter attack by alpha buff, in raid start, over 2100hp life and very fast I think him hard to beat

1 Like

I dont think that Ludwig will be such a big deal, i would put Khufu there for sure, with second LB in he one shot almost entire team.
So far Anne was seriuos pain for me.
Gonna test more and see :slight_smile:

Sorry not 5 tanks
5 hero potencialy OP after 2th limit brake 4 90

Jove and Anne. Hippo possible but I don’t see it with easy dispell or buff block. The ninja senite, not sure of the spelling. If we keep seeing two panthers in defense, a possible raid rule could change.

yeah I’m not sure how an offensive team is supposed to beat a defense with alfrike tank/ludwig flank in rush wars. You need to pretty much need to be able to bring both a dispeller and an ailment resistor into battle and have them both charge before alfrike goes off. and then the work really begins.

I’m sure people have talked about this, but I dont know how this is reasonable.

Why does this image of furdinand show “special armor” as his 2LB ability when in game it indicates it’s attack up ?

The image shown is from beta testing.

This team should do it:

• Shrubbear (sacrifical lamb, in case alfrike goes off early. But his stats are huge after LB2)
  • Tree (his stats are huge after LB2 and his special is almost the best in the game)
  • Emilio or other ailment blocker
  • C Mel once Ludwig fires
  • Hatter once C Mel fires you gain the mana up and its game over
2 Likes

Khufu definitely he was already a game ending day before second limit break I haven’t seen a hero with as much power as Khufu

1 Like

Khufu the others are okay

1 Like

Jove, Ludwig not as tank, Khufu, Ogima, S5 Red Healer (Hathor)

Khufu (as tank at least) is now easily countered by any pre-taunter

2 Likes

I don’t understand the obsession with Khufu. Counterattack heroes are his bane and who does not have a maxed 4* Ciprian Or Boril in their pocket.

1 Like

Obviously you don’t understand, then. You should’ve just left at that