5 Heroes You Would Change (buff/nerf) - beta application

Do you mean like they should come with some fava beans and a nice Chianti so they taste better when eaten? :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

I suggested small tweaks for Gill-Ra, Ameonna, Gadeirus, Elkanen, and Gravemaker.

Lots of solid choices in this thread!

I suggested tweaks to Hu Tao, Kelile, Horghall, Chao, and Renfeld/Prisca.

My argument for Hu Tao was already on the forum:

7 Likes

Buff: Aegir, Thorne, Elk, Kadelin, Gobbler, Danzaburo, most slow/very slow vanilla heroes
Nerf: Guin, GM, Kage

1 Like

Buff: Elkanen, Kadilen, Quintus
Nerf: GM, Kageburado
+1: completely rework Mok-arr

Buff: Guardian Kong, massive gorilla that is far to squishy

Quintus, not sure on an exact buff, I know they upped his special damage slightly before but you rarely see him used

Little John - even if it was just upping his damage for his special to 200% or the mana generation stopped for 4 turns instead of 3

and maybe Hu Tao but to be fair I find him annoying to play against haha

Please remember that there is a Khagan who is… hmmm i don’t know who he is… the most unnecesary hero in E&P… he do the nothing… he is easy to kill. He is a 5 star hero but i treat him like a 3 star hero :rofl:

1 Like

I’d trade my Guardian Kong for Khagan any time!

1 Like

Buff: elkanen, obakan, justice, khagan, thorne TC20 need love

Off the top of my head a Buff for Thoth-Amun, Natalya, Hu Tao, Gobbler, Gadeirus, Elk.

Aegir, Khagan, Thorne, Domitia, Hu Tao need some love, some more, like Aegir and Khagan and Hu, some less like Domi but still.

I dont think that these ones will be nerfed [people will get mad] but they are definitely superior and above the others, but if they manage to balance and buff the others maybe there will be no need to nerf them:
Guin, GM, Kage. To me Guin and Kage [i dont have nether] are good the way they are, one is kinda like the nemesis of the other. GM on the other hand is in a class of his own.
But like i’ve said if they manage to balance and buff the other ‘‘vanilla’’ 5* heroes and Aegir theres really no reason to nerf these 3.

1 Like

Nerf : none

Buff : Aegir , Gobbler

Fix : Perseus (healing block should work against Victor)

Rework : Guinevere (class change) , Onatel ( more ATK less DEF )

3 Likes

No need to nerv if some serious buff is done…

Most needed buffs - from horrible to bad:

1. Thorne (most numbered in this thread and really weak hero)
  2. Elkanen (useless green brother - only some use in combi with Evelyn)
  3. Quintus (already buffed nevertheless useless)
  4. Obakan and Thoth (fast but 00 punch)
  5. Aegir (Big fail in defense)

There are some more that need some help.

1 Like

Subject
Buff / nerf

Five types

Single target mana reduction- increase to 3*= 40%, 4*= 50%, 5*= 60%

Elemental defense buff- X% versus color and 1/2 X% versus all colors to make up for A.I. Attacks being colorless.

DOT- Front load +20% of total damage. Example Proteus would do 40%, 33%, 27% of the total DOT each turn.

HP steal- remove and replace with self Heal Over Time like Thoth-Amon’s minions are essentially +self HP.

Single target enemy debuff/ dispel - I would standardized:

attack many does damage first then applies debuff/ dispel,

while single target applies debuff/ dispels first then does damage.

This would effect Valen.

I would revert Domitia to single target dispel and apply the two above changes- Elemental defense buff and single target enemy debuff/ dispel - to Domitia.

1 Like

Aegir - his special is trash

Thorne - add some kind of effect to his special attack, a hero with a super low attack star cannot have a damage only special (unless the % value is insane to compensate for the low attack stat) … Lianna with 600 attack would be a bad Sniper as well)

Dawa - either make her fast Mana or add a special effect like a mini ramming pulverize with - 20 % or so

Khagan - make him medium fast but reduce the damage from his special slightly. Main problem her is that there are already two other red slow Mana TC20 heroes. F2P/C2P have a very slim chance to get the only not slow red 5*

Vlad - he only tickles his opponents rather than hurt them

Most other heroes that are considered weak at least have some kind of use or don’t have a very similar hero that is a lot better (like a Richard > Thorne) and it’s okay that there are some awesome, some good and some niche heroes. The ones mentioned above aren’t even niche heroes I’d say (maybe Khagan, but there’s the problem with 3 slow red TC 5* heroes)

2 Likes

Of the heroe’s I have that have taken a back seat because they just don’t compare as well to what I do have, here’s my top 5 list and what I feel would help make them more viable.

1. Khagan. Change from slow to average speed.
  2. Thorne. The caster and nearby allies get +30% defense for 3 turns.
  3. Domitia. Dispels buffs from all enemies.
  4. Quintus. Reduces enemies defense by 10% for 5 rounds, stacks with other defensive debuffs.
  5. Kong. Damage increased to 400% if targeting a solo or last remaining target.
2 Likes

That Kong buff would be amazing in a late war round when there is 1 healer left and it’s a field aid round haha

1 Like

It would also make him very viable against blue titans.

1 Like

I think (and wrote that in my application) that the heroes that are there are ok. But if I had to rate or judge new heroes I would advise SG not to attach too much to a hero. New Heroes have 3 Specials + Elemental Link + New Ability to resist + Hero Class … It’s cool to have a hero who can do a lot by himself, but that also makes it more confusing and it’s even harder for f2p players to keep up with. That’s why, for example, Lianna is still my absolute favorite heroine. No big texts or 25,000 skills. Only 512% damage. A heroine that simply destroys enemies. That would be my opinion. A hero can be a bit overpowered, as long as he only runs around with 1 instead of 3 specials.

3 Likes

I have a few folks on the bench too that would be nice… Owl and Boss wolf come to mind