5* heroes positioning guide

Are Alice and Magni talented? If Magni has emblems, he could be a better tank than Alice thanks to his +63% defence to nearby allies. That could make it harder for the attacker to take out your heroes.

1 Like

In addition to the titan team, sheā€™s really useful against sniper teams. I have to admit I have won quite a few war battles against heavy sniper teams thanks to her.

2 Likes

I got a question here, why is zeline best on left flank and 2nd best on left wing? It seems almost same for her on left flank and wing, why is flank better?

1 Like

Left flank is better for her because she can make impact earlier in the game (chances are that sheā€™ll be charged up more quickly when sheā€™s next to the tank).

If she fires earlier, the attacker may not have charged up a counter hero (e.g. Boldtusk/Rigard/Zim/Vivica etc) so tiles will do less damage for more turns than if she fires later in the battle.

Elk not as a tank? Damm itā€¦ i max a elk because i lack of any green tank

Iā€™d say he could be an okay tank at early stages of the game, but certainly not later on. There are a lot of fantastic red heroes who can kill him before he even has the chance to fire.

Also, if he fires, he doesnā€™t really do anything to harm the attacker, he doesnā€™t hit hard and he slightly heals himself.

Youā€™d better tank with a 4* hero such as Boril, Cyprian or Kiril and place Elkanen either as a right flank or a right wing.

Do you think I can get away with having 2 AOEā€™s in the right like this?

1 Like

Do you have any other greens? I donā€™t like your Melendor in the corner.
green-Azlar-Kiril-Quintus-Leo would be better.

IMHO that defense deals damage too slowly to be effective. Kiril isnā€™t tough enough to survive a few green tiles at Tank. Leo will fire but his damage is really weak.

No one else will be able to fire, given any non horrible board.

I have Caedmon (emb+9), Gadeirus, and Morgan for other greens. I just replaced Caedmon with Melendor since I get frustrated hitting all the riposteā€™s.

1 Like

Thank you for your input. I was just trying this for raid defense, not offense, but probably has similar problem. People have been avoiding me more in raids tho :smiley:

1 Like

I am working on Thorne and want to replace Kiril with him, but then I donā€™t have any great healer except costumed Rigard, which I guess would be ok. Maybe Quintus will have to be on 2nd team anyway, because I plan on giving embā€™s to Morgan. I sadly donā€™t have any other fast 5* heroes at the moment except for Morgan.

1 Like

Right now Caedmon should replace Melendor.
Caedmon-Azlar-Kiril-Quintus-Leonidas.

If you max Thorne and Morgan, you can run
Leonidas-Costumed Rigard-Thorne-Azlar-Morgan.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will aim for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Costumed Rigard would be awesome at left flank! I donā€™t have Morgan and donā€™t know if his attack buff will boost her life steal, but if it does, you can swap her in for Quintus.

Yes, Thorne for Kiril. I always prefer an attacking tank. Do enough damage and you wont need a healer.

2 Likes

20191228_112750
Iā€™ve made a fewadjustments, based on the recommendation of your chart. I have a couplemire blue 5*s I can use, but no healers

1 Like

Using BK and Kiril together is not a good idea. BK buffs attack by +45% with a potential for more, (Iā€™m pretty sure that) if Kiril fires after BK he will overwrite the attack buff and it will become +30% (at least this is how Kiril works with Brienne who has the same symbol as BK).

Also, 3 non-hitting heroes in the centre do not provide enough damage so as to kill the attacker, even with the attack buff.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got Magni at +3 and Alice at 4/73. Which would you recommend?

1 Like

Iā€™d go with Magni.
Seshat-Vivica-BK-Magni-Lianna.
If you have a strong yellow hero, you can also replace Vivica, but that team is also strong.

1 Like

Thanks D_DI!
Additional character s

1 Like