5* from Token?

Anybody ever gotten a 5* from using a token? (HotM included). I can dream, right?! lol

Yes.

Oh, 20 characters…

Seems on the order of 2/30 people out of my alliance get a HOTM on their saved hero tokens, and I see it fairly consistently in Line chats even from people I know pretty well so it’s not that rare.

Yes, my only summoned 5* is Perseus, got him as a bonus from a token

Seems it’s all balanced, even that.

I had 2 consecutive 5* from tokens some times ago, but now i get nothing from something like 30 or so (no regular 5*, no HotM).

You can dream :wink:

Yes, Ares and Perseus on tokens. Free ones at that…

I got Zeline with the epic token I won in the event. Last year my son drew Lianna and Musashi from a single token.

Another yes here. Obakan from a random one off Epic Token. I’ve done 8 different 10-Pull elemental summons and got 3 others that way (2 in one on blue).

Sometimes i dream something like this.
All my erotic dreams are replaced by fantastic heroes pull.

I’m a little worried about that.

I pulled Lianna from a summons token when I first started.

Pulled Magni (my only 5* thus far) from an epic hero token. :wink:

I got Richard only one month into the game from an epic token. Took 7 months to finally get all the requisite telescopes for final ascension.

This was yesterday, just one token from my Titan

I’ve received two HoTM from saved tokens. I cannot recall which ones. It was two of the these three: Perseus, Natalya, Zeline. I know I got Zeline with a token for sure.

Yes you can. That’s how I obtained my Hel and Alberich

I got Elena from my first one, and Perseus from one I saved from the previous month. Still haven’t bothered ascending Elena past 2nd tier, but am working on Perseus slowly.

Well - you could combine those dreams… :wink: