5* elemental debuffers+dispellers(panther, evelyn, and more?)

Anyone think we’ll see yellow, red, and/or blue heros like panther/evelyn? Do you think we should?

Just curious if evelyn started a trend a year after panther’s release and if so, has me curious why the long wait

Yes, I think we will. In fact, I suspect Evelyn might just be the start of rounding those out this year, with more to come sooner than later.

And yes, I think we should, as part of a toolset for bigger titans. And that’s all I’m saying on the topic of bigger titans.

Why the long wait, I’m not so sure. Maybe shiny heroes seemed more exciting than core utility ones?

1 Like

Absolutely. If I were a shareholder, I would want to dangle that kind of carrot at the right opportunity. Think of the goal: how can I keep new players interest and hold onto my veterans…all while maintaining a steady stream of cash? Through heroes who can disrupt the status quo and keep the top 100 a revolving door.

1 Like

Bigger star titans could possibly disrupt constant killing of titans and force Titan management why would top alliances want that?

1 Like

Maybe we would, maybe we wouldn’t, and there’s a thread for that if you want to muse about it.

But either way elemental defense debuffers are hugely helpful for current titans too. I for one would love to have more than just Evelyn and Falcon that I have now.

And while a 4* is fine on the 8-9* titans my alliance currently faces, I’m sure it would be nice to have a 5* option as we get higher up.

1 Like
1 Like

I noticed that April’s hotm is another black panther/evelyn.

Consults chicken entrails…and the source thread…

Shouldn’t “April” be “March”?

…so isn’t it a blue hero being discussed, which would presumably be next after Kunchen?

2 Likes

According to a Russian site, a female polar bear “Frida” is another Evelyn-like hero for blue is scheduled for March

2 Likes

New heroes must be always interesting for all the players, even for that players that have them all :wink:

1 Like

And I can’t wait to drop my rent money trying to snag her. I may not have a pot to pee in, but ima gonna get Big Frida, and you better believe it!

No. I’m just playin. I really do want her though.

2 Likes