5* Dark - Who is worthy

So, I will have my 6th tabard later this month during the Morlovia event and was saving it up to provide to Hel (as she seemed the only one of my 3/70 Dark’s that are worthy of it.) Then, just my luck on a single Atlantis pull, I get a bonus draw that lands me Malicna. So, based upon this, I am now torn. My other 3/70 are:

• Zulag
  • Aeron
  • Hel
  • Domitia

My thinking with Hel is that I would have one heck of a mana control team with Merlin, Proteus, Hansel and C. Rigard.

My other 5* Darks are:

• Seshat (20)
  • Jabberwock (19)
  • Clarissa (4)
  • Obakan

What are your thoughts? Should I stick with Hel or should I go ahead and give the materials to Malicna and have Hel wait for the next go around?

Thanks!
B_22

2 Likes

Um…Hel easily. Still maybe the best offensive hero in the game!

8 Likes

I like Hel the best of those heroes. But Hel, Proteus, Merlin actually seems like a terrible team. Overkill on one skill.

5 Likes

I’d definitely go for Hel. I also think that mana control team has more than you need, but still, Hel would be an improvement. She’s one of my favorites.

2 Likes

3 Letters - H E L

(Have a great day!)

2 Likes

Hel Yeah !! :laughing:

4 Likes

HEL=HELL!!
20 characters

3 Likes

One more vote for Hel… The others are not even competition.

Hel makes Proteus look like sad fish.

8 Likes

Hel… the answer is ALWAYS Hel.

Your proposed mana control team could do with more firepower though. The enemy may never fire a special (board permitting), but your team will hit like a wet noodle and if you do manage to finish them off it’ll take all day.

4 Likes

Definitely 100% Hel
Whichever hero you choose good luck

6 Likes

The Hel you thinking of other heroes !!

What the Hel are you thinking about ??

Whadda Hel are you waiting for ??

Ascend her or there’ll be Hel to pay !!

Sorry. Can’t help meself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Or Hel-p meself (continuing the theme).

7 Likes

As a Hel of a user. Definitely Hel! :wink:

2 Likes

Hel it’s all been said already :rofl:

1 Like

Hel - no doubt about it.

1 Like

A+. Clear winner. 20 times.

2 Likes

Hel as in “HELlo! Is this even a question?!”

1 Like

Wow @B22_Bomber

I can’t remember seeing a 100% unanimous recommendation for the same (awesome) hero :star_struck:

But, if you haven’t started maxing/leveling Hel, then here’s another “vote” for Hel!:sparkles:

And just like @Ruskin505 mentioned, make sure your mana heroes don’t overwrite each other :slightly_smiling_face:

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

1 Like

Thanks guys! @Kerrang , you are correct. I cannot recall a single time that one hero has been unanimously recommended as Hel. Either she is that great or the other ones are really lackluster (such as Aeron). Although I am surprised that no one really is giving Malicna a chance.

1 Like

I think the compatetitor Hel is Panther, and maybe Jabberwock.
So, another vote for Hel.

2 Likes