5/8/2019 Server Issues, Including Lost War Flags, Titan Hits and World Energy [Master]--Developer Response Post #95

moderator’s note: image with private Device Account ID removed by @zephyr1. These IDs should not be posted on the Forum to prevent possible account theft.

Ohhh please look at my problem
No update from yesterday on iOS
Loop between AppStore & I can’t to play

I will be waiting for this

Crashed right when I hit Attack in War, lost my flag and ability to use some of my best heros.

Come on man. We’ve lost 3 flags in war because of the bs. That’s a good 200 points lost now :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Lost a war flag… really disappointing this keeps happening.

Server crashing again and again. This time in the middle of a level. I lost 12pts world energy that I had waited to collect
This is becoming annoying

Same issue with mine. Hit attack, lostconnection, tried logging back on, got error server at max, finally got back on and my strongest team was unavailable along with flag missing like I went thru the battle.

Alliance War… setting up for attack when I got the servers full notification, get back in and shows that I’m already engaged in attack but can’t access the battle, eventually get back to the battlefield and I’ve lost a war flag, my heroes that I selected are no longer available and no points were awarded.

Jogo ñ entra á 1h devido á actualização !

So I was a victim as well ,during the RAID tournament …

But it’s a game and idk why everyone has to start a bl00dy new topic saying " I lost flags!!!" " Wasted a titan flag!!!" , Etc :dizzy_face:

Like over a dozen threads in under 4 minutes… Everyone came to vent. What ever happened to searching the forums to see if anyone else had this issue???
Hint : be a detective:sparkles:

It’s just a GAME, people need to lighten up; you win some., You lose some , lose a flag, wasted world energy…NO BIG DEAL! It was only for a few minutes…in a week will it all matter? Life goes on… :wink:

I swear people overact for every little thing and demand compensation… sigh*
#firstworldproblems #societysux

1 Like

The same thing happened to me in the last hour.

Happened to me too while I was in a battle and was not able to reconnect too

Two in my alliance had it happen as they started war attacks. Flags lost without points.

Was booted during the final stage of the trial. Lost 20 energy and a few healing potions. At least it wasn’t a war hit but that’s over 3 hrs. worth of world energy!

We had a brief server incident last night that caused players to be unable to connect to the game. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

We are currently investigating the root cause of this incident and will be compensating players who were affected.

10 Likes

I have no problem to pay for the game. I pay a become a service. But if I pay & service is not 100%, something is no ok. We lost the war, I lost a flag, because of this problem. Maybe will would lose the war or maybe win it. We don’t kwon but, we lost a chance. If SG has a bit self-reflection. They give in this reason for a losing team (not just for us, everyone) draw - 3 point for the war chest. This sever problem is not the first time.

I see still no answers just swipe it under the rug who cares about the money spenders that keeps this app going right.

Look up 3 posts…

20 obvious characters

Hi @Petri, we lost the war because of multiple disconnect issues. Will it be compensated somehow?

Shouldn’t you be compensating the teams that got affected too? It’s a team game after all.

Nope. Never got points or my flag back. All those heroes got listed as having attacked, so I couldn’t use them again. Still learning the tricks of this game. Been playing a month.