5/8/2019 Server Issues, Including Lost War Flags, Titan Hits and World Energy [Master]--Developer Response Post #95

alliance_wars

Ughh why? :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like
Server is full?
Whats up E and P?

same here damit this is crazy

Houston… we have a problem :scream::scream:

moderator’s note: image with private Device Account ID removed by @zephyr1. These IDs should not be posted on the Forum to prevent possible account theft.

2 Likes

Teammate in the middle of battle

lost a big team there

pinned #6

Servers are down and fighting the war??? Lost a flag hit and heroes. Aaaawwwww help please

Keep trying, mine was saying servers full but after a minute I’m back in

same thing here
kicked me out

Got kicked as well!!

Disconnected on me after using my last flag, now the whole war is gone?

1 Like

cancel this war lol this is stupid

I’m right back in…I kinda of wish it deleted my war. Field Aid is wiping out my Alliance without allowing us a single hit. Frustrating

Lost Titan hit. :frowning: Server full

I lost connection 3 times today. Last time was 5 minutes ago and all chat has been erased.
First 2 times during the tournament so I lost 2x and 1 time during the war. I lost counting how many times this problem occured this year. :frowning:
Please invest in good servers!!!

1 Like

I lost a war flag on that crap so it not only affected me but my team that is messed up

lost my titan hit also. server full issue

back the war again but still hwo knows

moderator’s note: image with private Device Account ID removed by @zephyr1. These IDs should not be posted on the Forum to prevent possible account theft.

I pay good money to play and was in the middle of a Titan hit when I got booted and this popped up. That sucks! How can you be full whenever, I was on playing? Still have more hits to use too, but it want let me back on.

2 Likes

That’s weird, I just successfuly login. Have you try again?