7 Likes

global rank: 15

defense team: single 3*

LOL

7 Likes

That’s one tough bear

20nastysharpteeth

3 Likes

Let’s not beat around the bush, you don’t need all the fancy HOTM and event heroes…just the bare necessities.

No need to be so grizzly and stop pandering to the crowd, @KLinMayhem, that’s the polar opposite of your normal good humour; I barely recognised you.

Maybe paws for thought and cub your enthusiasm, or just grin and bear it?

14 Likes

5 Likes

They give a whole new definition to cup dropping…

2 Likes

Maybe they get a lot of tp back if you attack their weak team. I mean, they could attack with a baddass team, then put their defence team low, and when you attack back, you don’t get much tp, right? I could be completely wrong

I never got TP from raiding, no matter what defense and power.

The cups are all about cup difference, so as long as he’s high up, you get some.

That’s just for fun. I can’t see any strategy in it.

1 Like

Maybe they know their cups will drop anyway, so by only using one hero, people might be less likely to revenge because they’d rather fill their raid chest.

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard Puns are worth their weight in gold, TY, you majestic Bard.

@Eustacia I agree. Many players don’t want to spend a raid flag for a single kill. Some will go for it, but the player OP screenshot could lose 500 cups and still be in Diamond. He’s not worried.

…and it’s funny :joy:

Anyone filling their chest will give him a pass as it would be silly to waste a flag for 1 hero

3 Likes

Cup droppers are special…they will go mono and pray for a good board to beat you, but they are so insecure with their team they wont put a real team out there for you to revenge… so sad

2 Likes

“Why!?”

Because you touch yourself at night!

Sorry, had a “Family Guy” flashback when you asked that.