⚔ [4th Oct, 2020] - 76th Raid Tournament - 5* Rush Attack, No Holy/ Yellow

Start of Day 03:

Offense, 4-1 each day so far leaving me at 12-3. These rush attack tournaments just give you very little chance to recover from a dry board, even keeping stacking lower than normal.

Defense, A grade so far each day. Hope it holds up.

6 Likes

Surprisingly, also still in with 3 times 4-1. Better then expected! Defense was awful at 3-8, but the last hour scored 2 wins, so up to 5-8(D).

Second match was a nail-biter, against this:

Board was not cooperating, and isa killed grimm and almur before dying. Eventually it was mel/tel/kiril against mits/tell and the clock… The upped damage and finally some matches under telly gave a win with minute to spare. Seeing how I struggle with Telly, I guess I should have put her in, in the scale in which I play, she is better then a lot of the alternatives. Ah well, so we learn.

Lost this match; just couldn’t get through telluria+16. Eventually the board turned a bit and at least killed 2/5.

Next was this, and I figured I would never win, but changed attackteam to red/blue, which wiped them all in a few turns.
Screenshot_20201007-204737

Now top5, with a bit of luck tomorrow I might finish top10 (but given the bad defensescore, probably 15, or top25.
Screenshot_20201007-205207

2 Likes

Went 3-2 today bringing my total W-L to 13-2. Still have an A defense, which I expect to stay and finish as an A. Just need to go 3-2 tomorrow and Friday and should be in the top 1.

1 Like

12 wins - 3 losses so far and E on defense, but have 15 battles needed for PoV, so works for me.

But just one question: is Miki supposed to be immune to Mindless? He has Silence immunity, I know, but apparently Mindless counts as one of those…

2 Likes

DAY TREE
ATTAX
4W 1L
12W 3L ToTaL

Struggling against kunchen tanks this week.
DEFENSE

OVERALL

GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

3 Likes

Day 3
I don’t believe it, managed another clean sweep today! (15-0 overall) Defense miraculously improved to a C so I’ll take it.

That’s 15 for 15 now with the exact same attack team regardless of tank color or team composition:

I find myself using Caedmon’s cleanse form more and more as I face more Kunchen tanks and Finley wings. Btw even Finley +20 hits like a little girl with cKiril or cRichard’s debuff. :joy:

3 Likes

Did you face any Alrike tanks?

Thank god no. Did see her in a corner in one of the mono purple defenses I posted yesterday, but as long as she’s not tanking she’s not an overt threat.

That’s why I use c.Horghall all week: -54% attack debuff gives you a lot of time to do whatever you need to do. +19 Lianna deals about 450 dmg at best. :muscle:

Back on day 4: 4-1 and 17-3 overall. One loss from Victor and Heimdall in front, just couldn’t break through with tiles that were not favourable. Much better than I expected in 5* tourney, so very happy with the results so far.

Defence didn’t see any action yesterday, still 4-2 (A A A). Hope it stays that way. :see_no_evil:

Good luck!

5 Likes

5-0 again today.

Day 1: 3-2
Day 2: 3-2
Day 3: 5-0
Day 4: 5-0

3 Likes

Goodness gracious, how on earth was I supposed to beat this monster!!!

8 Likes

Start of Day 04:

Offense, consistent 4-1. Standing is 16-4. I bought back in for the chance at 100 emblems. :grin:

Defense, still an A grade so far.

20201008_220457

5 Likes

Rank 58 right now.
Alfrike works great.
Already won against herself.
Lost against a LotL tank.
Toughest opponent this time.

Alfrike and LotL on attack are able to completely calm down the entire enemies when timed right.

Selfrezzing KillHers are devastating too…

6 Likes

Not my best tourney but today was good. Finally saw an alfrike

3 Likes

And I’m done. Lost match 4 (which was way later then expected.)
This team clearly was a size too big:

Defense has found it’s way up with more wins, at 6/8 for C now. Currently top5, but that won’t hold without a continue (which I have never done and wont start now). With a bit of luck, I might end top10.

4 Likes

DAY 4
ATTAX
5W 0L
17W 3L ToTaL
Screenshot_20201008-164942
DEFENSE

OVERALL
Screenshot_20201008-164921
GOOD LUCK E1
STAY SAFE

2 Likes

@Nightmare2048 hes got innate ability to block anything that stops use of special skill. Mindless would count as blocking the use of his special skill, so yeah that’s part of his ability.

2 Likes

I’m glad that C. Kadilen is more active than I expected. She could always activate the SS with a level 1 mana troop, so she could avoid the special skills of Alfrike, Telly, and Killhare in a row. In addition, Heimdall with level 11 mana troop is perfect for recovery and defense. These two are the MVPs of this tournament.

2 Likes

OMG, that defense! Somebody has got deeeeeeeep pockets, lol!

2 Likes

This is the second time I post in one of these threads but I’m quite disappointed with my defence grade in the current tournament.

I have 3 strikes on offence but my defence score is 1W/5L.

I do not have Alfrike but I did not expect that this defence team would get E grade on defence…

1 Like