4* vs 5* Heroes

Absolutely, that was my biggest misconception as a new player and exactly how I ended up here lol

4 Likes

This is also what I discovered. Not that they aren’t good but they are either squishy with a great single special, or strong with slow mana, or a combo of both. I missed most of the classic heroes like Guinness/Alby/GM/MN etc so I probably won’t ever have them. So I’m focusing on the 4s a bit more. I do know that I can mix and match as well it doesn’t have to be teams of all 4 or all 5* I just need levels on them period.

1 Like

@Gryphonknight great insight on that last comment

1 Like

Exactly what happened to me @LadyAchilles. The very 1st hero that I ever summoned was Musashi, so I of course started concentrating solely on him. Then I pulled Kiril and started working on him along side Musashi…needless to say my AW, Titan hits, Raids, EVERYTHING suffered greatly. I was totally discouraged but luckily found these forums and it changed my entire out look on this game. I’m now the leader of the alliance I joined back when I started, I guess I surpassed the leader and was more interactive with new recruits?? Anyway just wanted to let you know I understand how frustrating it can be, and will be at times.

P.S Finally finished Musashi…he’s useful in the occasional AW and yellow stack. But Hel is so far one of my favorites.

2 Likes

I just want to clarify here, by telling classic or vanilla heroes it means heroes from TC20 or elemantal summon and epic hero summon portal or heroes season 1 (based on map).
Guinevera is Event hero Avalon. And will always available in Avalon event.
Alby is HOTM-05. And will appear in Atlantis, but not always (rotate old HOTM).
GM is HOTM-13. Same as above.
MN is seasonal hero in December (Christmas). And will always available in december.

5 Likes

@jinbatsu ah, I called them classic because all of you greats have them lol

Rigard and Melendor ( together they fight crime)

I believe Rigard plus Melendor is the most powerful pair of 4* healers in the game.

Charge at different rates because different colors ( this is a plus ), both 42% immediate heal, one removes ally debuffs, one removes enemy buffs ( without taking damage)

My 4*+18 Rigard plus 4*+18 Melendor get used constantly for quests, seasonal events, challenge events.

Classic 4* / 5* heroes will be the first to receive costumes. Allowing them to act as healers for additional Class quests.

I am currently raiding with Rigard, Melendor, Frida, Grimm, Valeria.

Special skill control

I love my 4*+1 Hansel for rainbow raiding, but Hansel is not as good as my Proteus ( 4*+15 and 4* 3.60 ) for triple bosses.

Infamous Wu Kong

Wu Kong takes practice, but I believe Wu Kong is the single most powerful 4* hero in the game.

At least until they make a 4* Tarlak ( hint, hint Dev Tim. Maybe a Tarlak costume for Wu Kong ).

Often I will just use Wu Kong for his base stats and hold him with a fully charged mana bar until the enemy are debuffed, my team is buffed, and there are one, or more, power shards on the board.

Famous Proteus

I believe Proteus is the single most useful 4* hero for completing Challenge events ( except reflect purple) allowing me to get emblems, 3* ascension items and world energy flasks from tier completion. So far Proteus is equally as useful for Seasonal events getting me 3* / 4* ascension items and ingredients.

Famous Jackal

I believe Jackal is not as good as Falcon, but even dead ( grave damage) is very powerful for color stacking

(Two Rogues or comparing Guardian Jackal and Scarlett ( with a mention of Grimm ))

4 Likes

@Gryphonknight I was trying to hard to get Falcon during the event, but instead got 4 Jackals, go figure lol

2 Likes

I hate Wu Kong and Ranvir because I don’t understand them, but still plan to level them because they are statistically proven to be among the best heroes in the game so I know I just need to learn how to use him once I get to that point.

I really like Melendor and plan to max him, but considering I have so many unleveled heroes and not enough attackers plus all the 4* healers in the game that’s why I’m gonna bring Hansel up to 4th ascension before Mel. But Mel will still be ascended and maxed.

2 Likes

Could i be cheeky and ask too, all advice is appreciated

1 Like

Of course

My line id is jrigs

1 Like

Depends on what level are you competing against.

The heroes that you have are at least A rank heroes. Your 5* heroes at 3/70 should be able to hold you in platinum.

Isarnia - Seshat - Mitsuko - Lianna - Joon

Your lineup is a diamond class lineup only lacking 4th ascension. So once you bring them up you will be able to hold in diamond overnight.

3 Likes

@AirHawk thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Tarlak costume for Wu Kong? Surely the devs are going to troll us and make a Tarlak costume for Gobbler.

1 Like

So I posted this 4 days go…

I’m making such good progress, I’ve began farming like a mad person and I’ve been able to go from 1 hero maxed to 5 heroes maxed, BT Talent unlocked, and 5 more heroes more than half way leveled…so far so good!

Thanks to everyone who always gives me great feedback on my many questions :slight_smile:

Don’t mind the “teams” minus team 1 (defense team) those are just being used as “rainbows” to level in order.

3 Likes