4* vs 5* Heroes

Rigard and Melendor ( together they fight crime)

I believe Rigard plus Melendor is the most powerful pair of 4* healers in the game.

Charge at different rates because different colors ( this is a plus ), both 42% immediate heal, one removes ally debuffs, one removes enemy buffs ( without taking damage)

My 4*+18 Rigard plus 4*+18 Melendor get used constantly for quests, seasonal events, challenge events.

Classic 4* / 5* heroes will be the first to receive costumes. Allowing them to act as healers for additional Class quests.

I am currently raiding with Rigard, Melendor, Frida, Grimm, Valeria.

Special skill control

I love my 4*+1 Hansel for rainbow raiding, but Hansel is not as good as my Proteus ( 4*+15 and 4* 3.60 ) for triple bosses.

Infamous Wu Kong

Wu Kong takes practice, but I believe Wu Kong is the single most powerful 4* hero in the game.

At least until they make a 4* Tarlak ( hint, hint Dev Tim. Maybe a Tarlak costume for Wu Kong ).

Often I will just use Wu Kong for his base stats and hold him with a fully charged mana bar until the enemy are debuffed, my team is buffed, and there are one, or more, power shards on the board.

Famous Proteus

I believe Proteus is the single most useful 4* hero for completing Challenge events ( except reflect purple) allowing me to get emblems, 3* ascension items and world energy flasks from tier completion. So far Proteus is equally as useful for Seasonal events getting me 3* / 4* ascension items and ingredients.

Famous Jackal

I believe Jackal is not as good as Falcon, but even dead ( grave damage) is very powerful for color stacking

(Two Rogues or comparing Guardian Jackal and Scarlett ( with a mention of Grimm ))

4 Likes