4 star purple hero advice

I’m trying to decide which purple to start leveling. I have a choice between Rigard, Tibertus, Gafar, or Jabbar. I already have a healer in the form of a good level Kiril, so I don’t think it’ll be Rigard, but how are the newer heroes? I am specifically eyeing Gafar. Does it look like he will be any good?

1 Like

Both Gafar and Jabbar are good, Rigard is ok… but Tiburtus will gives you better titan’s results.

1 Like

Rigard is super useful, not just for his healing. His cleanse can be a savior for teams. I know he has been for mine. He is useful with some of the titans special skills as well.

I have Tibs going to 70 now and actually use Rigard more than him but he is very good with his defense lowering skill.

I don’t know much about the new guys but would give Rigard the nod. Can never have enough healers especially with wars.

3 Likes

Tiburtus for sure. He is core against titans.

1 Like

Tibs vs Rigard comes down to titan vs raid.

Tibs for titan; Rigard for raid. But, remember there are three 4* heroes with ramming pulverizer while Rigard is only 4* cleanser.

3 Likes

I play Kiril and Rigard together. Kiril to heal and buff attack/defence before I get a decent attack in, then Rigard to cleanse when the attack inevitably leads to my guys being set on fire etc

2 Likes

Tiburtus can be replaced with Grimm or Gormek, while Rigard has no alternative among 4* healers, as far as I know. So, it depends on what you have and what you need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And what your priority is. If titan is priority I would always go with tibs. If raid is priority we would need roster informations.
But for sure if he is missing a healer and has Grimm and Gormek maxed there is no question. Its really little information given on that question…

2 Likes

I prefer Rigard. His skill is unique to 4* and while Tiburtus could in theory help you inflict more damage on titans, RIgard is super useful as a healer/cleanser/kind of tank with titans as well. Autofarming 20-4 Rigard is awesome. Raids & war too.

I guess my point being that RIgard may have a bit more overall usefulness in all facets of the game, Tibs is great for titans, and only OK everywhere else IMO.

2 Likes

Then, would it be bad to have a lineup of kiril, gormek, lil john (or caedmon…haven’t decided yet), rigard, and wukong?

I’m on the fence with having 2 healers and wukong which would only leave me with 2 attacking heroes?

1 Like

What for do you want to use this line up?

If you use that lineup, definitely go with Caedmon for his fast attack and dispelling.

I’m newer to the game, so everything for the time being? Titans, raids, quests? I also have a chao that I could use instead of wukong, but the guides say Wukong is is the best yellow 4 star.

Nothing wrong with an attack buffer like Kiril with a minor heal and a full fledged healer like Rigard.

1 Like

Wu Kong, for sure, is a unique hero (not only a yellow one). However, I’m not sure that it is the best for the defense. When I raid against teams with Wu Kong it is relatively easy to kill it first or use a debuffer like Sonya or Caedmon to remove attack increasing effect. It is also important that in raid there is no tile damage from a defense team, so only specials and individual hits are effective. If they miss, then you have even more time to do something about Wu Knong’s spell. So as an attacker I don’t think that Wu Kong is useful for raid defense.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any experience in using Wu Kong yet, so I’d not give any recommendations here.

Wukong by far is the best yellow 4* for everything except raiddefense. Level him no matter what! He is also huge for events and quests. Helps you taking down strong bosses with a weak team.

2 Likes