4* Miki/Tarlak

First of all, on behalf of everyone who doesn’t have Evelyn, I’d like to thank you for Almur. He’s been very useful, but can we please, please have a 4* Miki/Tarlak, too?? It’s so incredibly frustrating when you finally get a decent titan board, set off Wu’s special and almost every tile misses. Oh, and then your special attacks all miss also. :angry: I’m not sure if there will be more new season 3 heroes, but that would be a great place for a hero like this. Please consider it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I dont see any season 3 hero’s being a titan helper. Maybe a new hotm is more possible or they keep miki behind the tol portal and tarlak In the atlantis portal.
Wu Kong is yet to have a costume so maybe that could be a slight change to how he used.
Another 4* version would be cool

4 Likes

Agree…a costume for Wu that reduces his attack buff and also reduces (or eliminates) his accuracy ailment would be pretty cool and exactly what this poster wants. Maybe make him +100% attack and have it stack with similar status effects up to 140% or something and eliminate the gamble. I saw someone else’s Wu costume idea that was better than that but I’ve forgotten what it was.

7 Likes

Doh, I actually forgot about the costume chamber! Yeah, those are good ideas. I would absolutely be satisfied with these changes.

2 Likes

Yeah seen some ideas in the rest of season 1 costume thread. Im lucky to have miki I actually haven’t used him as yet nearly 3/70 haha. I’m so used to going mono on titan. Don’t own wu ranvia or tarlak so in a year and half never had major buffer. Think another 4* would be good as benefits everyone getting into different game play

1 Like

I have Miki and Tarlak at 3/70 (works for now, but will eventually max both) and Ranvir at 4/80. Hate Ranvir. If Wu gets a Tarlak-ish costume, he’s back in play.

1 Like

Wu costume is probably one of most people looking forward too.
Can’t wait for the backlash :joy:

4 Likes

I hope he will not miss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please!

2 Likes

I am just happy I didn’t max more than 1 copy of Wu Kong. Back then, players only have the likes of Li Xiu, Chao and Hu Tao, all pretty weak S1 epics, that they tend to max several copies of Wu and/or Li and/or Chao, and even Danzaburo. Only a few people did have Jackal and Gretel, the only decent from the holy 4* lot. Good thing Mist and Gullinbursti entered the scene.

Miki is the best titan tile booster out there. I just have maxed him a couple of months ago and he was my 7th maxed ice legendary even though I got him on his month of release as HOTM. Though decently usable at 3/70, there is a huge difference when using him at 3/70 and at 4/80 when battling titans since he has better stats at maxed level (better tile damage and better survivability) by reason that you waste less time trying to heal him in the midst of titan battles and can focus more on tile play and movement. And even with Miki, I still want Tarlak for reason that I want to figure out which of the 2 is better used against blue titans as tile attack booster.

I wouldn’t mind having a 4* Tarlak in the live game though.

Cookie Settings