4* heroes positioning guide

Caedmon-Kiril-Cyprian-Colen-Jackal.

1 Like

My other team members are Sonya, Scarlett, and Kresh.

Sonya-Grimble-Kashhrek-Leonidas-Scarlett.

Nice work, thank you!

A Rigard in the corner is really annoying during field aid wars. Dunno if that’s an exception then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s an exception. Slow AoE heroes can also be good in wars with attack boost.

1 Like

Sorry, I have totally overseen the disclaimer :frowning:

1 Like

What do you think my best defense team would be D D?

1 Like

Currently working on maxing vivica

If you want a rainbow team, Seshat-Boldtusk-Boril-Li Xiu-Kingston.

2 Likes

Doesn’t have to be rainbow since I think my li is weak…than you!

1 Like

Seshat-Boldtusk-Boril-Proteus-Kingston.

A little vulnerable to yellow stack though. I wanted to include Khagan in the team but he doesn’t work well with the other heroes.

2 Likes

Thanks. I just started playing and this helps.

1 Like

I’ve enclosed my team. Thanks for your help.

would be great if you did for 5 stars, it is @D_DI

1 Like

I’m currently working on the 5* guide. It should be ready in the next few days.

@zephyr1/@DaveCozy, should I create a new topic when it’s done, or change this one to a guide for both 4* and 5* heroes?
(Sorry for bothering you, I know you’re very busy)

4 Likes

No bother at all :slight_smile: Feel free to do what you think is best in terms of organizing your information – either works for me.

2 Likes

You should change that “yes” for Buddy in “best” for tank position. I mean, it is hilarious, since he’s the best epic tank in the game…

And Gadeirus is tank, not flank. And 3rd mistake, “yes” for Proteus tank. You speak about experience. Let me tell you about mine. Many players in here know my defense team in game (art@of@war my alliance). Unchanged since 11 months. Proteus tank with constantly 2500-2600 trophies. And in raid tournaments is also a great tank.

Excepting these 3 errors (fatal errors, I may add), the rest of the positions seems OK to me.

1 Like

Buddy is a fantastic tank in the current tournament, but when reds are allowed, he can be easily countered with Boldtusk. Also, red is the colour with best 4* heroes. Buddy is sturdy, but doesn’t heal himself or apply defence buff against fire (like Kashhrek) so he can be killed more easily. As I said before, this guide does not take into consideration special rules.

I think we can both agree on the fact that he’s a great tank, but I don’t think he was designed specifically to be a tank.

1 Like

Kasshrek better than Buddy? :man_facepalming: Please don’t make a thread for 5* :rofl:

Gadeirus could be a tank but he’s slow, green (weak colour for all the amazing reds) and has low HP.

About Proteus, yes, he could be a tank. I’m tanking with Hel myself. But he’s more of a flank since if the attacker gets a good board, Proteus could be easily killed before he gets the chance to fire.

1 Like

Cookie Settings