4* heroes positioning guide

Caedmon-Kiril-Cyprian-Colen-Jackal.

1 Like

My other team members are Sonya, Scarlett, and Kresh.

Sonya-Grimble-Kashhrek-Leonidas-Scarlett.

Nice work, thank you!

A Rigard in the corner is really annoying during field aid wars. Dunno if thatā€™s an exception then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s an exception. Slow AoE heroes can also be good in wars with attack boost.

2 Likes

Sorry, I have totally overseen the disclaimer :frowning:

1 Like

What do you think my best defense team would be D D?

1 Like

Currently working on maxing vivica

If you want a rainbow team, Seshat-Boldtusk-Boril-Li Xiu-Kingston.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t have to be rainbow since I think my li is weakā€¦than you!

1 Like

Seshat-Boldtusk-Boril-Proteus-Kingston.

A little vulnerable to yellow stack though. I wanted to include Khagan in the team but he doesnā€™t work well with the other heroes.

2 Likes

Thanks. I just started playing and this helps.

1 Like

Iā€™ve enclosed my team. Thanks for your help.

would be great if you did for 5 stars, it is @D_DIā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m currently working on the 5* guide. It should be ready in the next few days.

@zephyr1/@DaveCozy, should I create a new topic when itā€™s done, or change this one to a guide for both 4* and 5* heroes?
(Sorry for bothering you, I know youā€™re very busy)

4 Likes

No bother at all :slight_smile: Feel free to do what you think is best in terms of organizing your information ā€“ either works for me.

2 Likes

You should change that ā€œyesā€ for Buddy in ā€œbestā€ for tank position. I mean, it is hilarious, since heā€™s the best epic tank in the gameā€¦

And Gadeirus is tank, not flank. And 3rd mistake, ā€œyesā€ for Proteus tank. You speak about experience. Let me tell you about mine. Many players in here know my defense team in game (art@of@war my alliance). Unchanged since 11 months. Proteus tank with constantly 2500-2600 trophies. And in raid tournaments is also a great tank.

Excepting these 3 errors (fatal errors, I may add), the rest of the positions seems OK to me.

1 Like

Buddy is a fantastic tank in the current tournament, but when reds are allowed, he can be easily countered with Boldtusk. Also, red is the colour with best 4* heroes. Buddy is sturdy, but doesnā€™t heal himself or apply defence buff against fire (like Kashhrek) so he can be killed more easily. As I said before, this guide does not take into consideration special rules.

I think we can both agree on the fact that heā€™s a great tank, but I donā€™t think he was designed specifically to be a tank.

1 Like

Kasshrek better than Buddy? :man_facepalming: Please donā€™t make a thread for 5* :rofl:

Gadeirus could be a tank but heā€™s slow, green (weak colour for all the amazing reds) and has low HP.

About Proteus, yes, he could be a tank. Iā€™m tanking with Hel myself. But heā€™s more of a flank since if the attacker gets a good board, Proteus could be easily killed before he gets the chance to fire.

1 Like