4* heroes or 5’s noob

You have some very good heros there! Congratulations on some great pulls.

This may not be what you want to hear but you are still very early in the game and I would not build 5* heros at this point. Keep 4/5*’s on your bench and build 2 rainbow 3* teams.

1. They are the easiest/fastest to level while costing minimal materials.

2. It takes a significant amount of feeders and ham not to mention ascension materials for a 4 or 5* hero. Many make the mistake of trying to finish a powerful 5* hero too early and are often left frustrated.

3. You will need 3* heros to complete the Rare level in events.

After you build your solid bench of 3*, your stronghold is further developed and you are able to move on to developing your 4* bench. Again, build at least 2 rainbow teams. By this time you will likely have the needed AM’s for them and storing the needed rare materials for a 5*. Then begin to work on your 5’s.

This strategy will provide you depth needed to continually progress your game without as much frustration due to lack of materials. You will hit that wall and will need to advance in Titans and Raid level to increase your AM drops.

I believe most of this is covered in much more detail in the player guides, I HIGHLY suggest you read @Coppersky guide. It contains invaluable guidance for newer players.

Good Luck! :blush:

6 Likes