4* healer better than Vivicia?

I am getting close to fully levelling Vivicia (my only 5* healer). I was planning to put her in my main team, as I prefer to have at least one healer in all my teams, but I’m having doubts. If I had troops and emblems that helped with mana bonus would that make Vivicia better than any of the other 4* healers I have?

I also have Melendor (maxed) Rigard (maxed) costume Boldtusk (maxed) Gullinbursti (3.4) Kiril (2.23) and costume Rigard (1.1).

Put your emblems on Gullin and stick to him.

Yellow currently has a nice variety of healers (rare, but great at what they are doing). Maxing Vivica is expensive (darts, damascus, tome), putting emblems on her is expensive (a lot of them needed) and in the end she’s comparable to what Gullin provides.

Nowadays, I would advise against maxing Vivica - UNLESS you have a costume for her, and already a couple of solid yellow legendaries. For now, stick to the boar and hoard your darts for someone else.

11 Likes

Unless you would emblem her she would be a subpar healer if compared to emblemed 4* healers.

1 Like

This^^^

I have both Gullinbursti and Viv at +18. I use Gullinbursti more. I don’t have a better use for cleric emblems otherwise Viv would get reset.

2 Likes

The new D’Andre is great as well. 4* yellow ariel

4 Likes

You asked, therefore you shall receive an answer. At least in my opinion. Gullinbursti! I am about to let the secret out here. I just hope E & P software programmers and developers don’t see this and change all the r n g algorithms so yellow tiles seldom pop up. I was running out of time on the last Special Events challenge, which was Knights of Avolon. To get through the legendary section to get those Barbarian and Wizard emblems, I had to work swiftly. I used an all holy (yellow) lineup to get through many levels of the epic section of the challenge. The heroes I used were Wu Kong, Guardian Jackal, Gretel, Gullinbursti and Mist. They kicked *** on many of the rounds and propelled me into the top 10,000 for this event. Won two epic troop summon coins just of using holy heroes. Awesome.
Keep reading my next entry.

1 Like

Feel Gullinbursti is better for a longer play, over heal & his damage is a bonus.

Agree about wasting all those mats on regular Vivica, as I have kept her at 3/70, just in case I get her costume ….

Upon the success, I thought what if I use generally the same heroes to get through legendary. I Bought in Neith and Bai Yeong over Gretel and Mist just to give my team a bit of 5* grit, but was only intending on using them for the first 8 rounds (with the exception of round 4 against Guinevere, which I used Wu Kong and four dark (purple) heroes). Upon great amount of success, I decided to keep going with the same heroes. Before I knew it, with the help of a hand full of battle items in the later rounds, these heroes got the job done, and took me all the way (Needed Time Stops to help on the last two rounds though. It wasn’t perfect, I did not quite make top 100k, it was about 130k, but it was completed.

1 Like

Many E & P players have had a lot of trouble getting through Knights of Avolon. Heroes like Guinevere, Morgan Le Fay, the Balck Knight and LoL keep battles going in circles until you are worn down.

So getting back to the main topic, Vivicia is a 5* with great defensive cpabilities. But against say the K.O.A. where you got to get in quick and take them out quickly, do you really want to go in circles? Using Gullinbursti, who is only 4*, he heals you heroes beyond their HP capacity, so you can build up their HP before taking on nasty heroes in special event challenges. Furthermore, he has a similar attack charge to the 3* Namahage, which many good players use for their special events challenges. Everytime he is hit, he increases his attack ability. Now if you have him aligned with Wu Kong and Guardian Jackal, you are going to put severe damage into your enemy.

1 Like

So is a 4* hero better than Vivicia? Well, everything us subjective, but Gullinbursti makes a fantastic case.

Sorry, meant to say everything is subjective, typo.

I am in exactly the same situation, will have my Viv maxed by the end of week also only healer, but i am not yet convinced if she should go into my def team, this is a projection i did with her stats compared to my Kiril:

2 Likes

Vivica ist to slow to make a difference. Therefore I chased Lady Woolerton last Springvale and got lucky. Fully emblemed on defense path with a level12 crit troop she is sturdy enough to survive a lot of damage. My yellow mono Team wins a lot of raids thanks to the sheep. It is composed out of: Lady Wool, Uraeus+18, Li Xiu (fcb) +20, Leonidas+14, costumed Joon+8.
With Vivica I would not have a chance against 4700er Teams with Bera or Alfrike tanks.

My advice: stay with Gully , dont max Vivica and collect EHTs for next Springvale.

Good Luck

2 Likes

If I were you I’d level both C-Rigard, and Gullin. I am also a fan of Kiril. No need to max Viv.

For war attacks, I prefer to use my C-Rigard instead of Viv, no costume. I have six c-Rigards, two Gullins, and too many other 4* healers maxed. :sweat_smile:

Having written that, I’m vc2p and for the longest time Viv was my only 5* healer. She’s still useful for me, and I’ve no regret whatsoever maxing her. :smile:

2 Likes

Much like using C Rigard and Sabina a lot more than Kunchen, I’d still use Gullinbursti and D’Andre a lot more if I ever max my costumeless Viv.

Maxing Gully seems to be the popular answer. Sorry Vivicia, but looks like your gonna be on hold for a while. Thanks for all your answers guys!

1 Like

One thing to think about as well is how awesome Costume Kiril is especially when limit broken. He is basically a 5* healer at that point

If you have her with costume, she is great, but without costume D’Andre, Gullin, Rigard, Boldtusk or the sheap are better. I have her with costume and use her every war.

I haven’t regretted levelling any of my healers, tbh. Viv was my first yellow healer and I maxed her and then her costume. She’s still useful. BUT, I have two pigs at +20 (and a third without emblems…DON’T JUDGE ME!), and Prof Lidenbrock +11 and I use those heroes WAY more often than Viv at this point in the game. No emblems on her, FYI. But those pigs are great and fun and did I mention fun?

I use Viv more often than Lady Woolerton or D’Andre but I might not if I gave those heroes emblems. The Lady is fast and great and, as others have said, D’Andre is a baby, holy Ariel.

1 Like