4/5* Hero Talent - How To Decide Made Simple

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow, that is a big move!

1 Like

Ariel over Mother North? Dang

The main reason is that Ariel heals and cleanses.

Like stated, it’s a personal choice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I aint trippin. I dont have Ariel. She Would be a great addition to my roster

2 Likes

All good :slightly_smiling_face:.

I finally got her 2 Atlantis’ ago and she’s awesome! Hope you get her next atlantis!

Thank you very much for the effort! It’s much appreciated.

1 Like

Nooooooooo. Thorne (my next blue project).
I will prioritize him over Richard / Lepus / Arthur / Isarnia. :rofl:

PS. I am not joking.

1 Like

Pictures or it didn’t happen :grimacing:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :blush:

1 Like

Next project after Elena costume. Will take it slow since it will be some time before his costume is out. :joy:

1 Like

Great sheet for those who have more then two of the priority heroes. Here I go again feeling like a newbie. Great job. Any one who can’t just take this as a way to help,with all of the work that was put into it should be posting every day. I’m just saying :heart:.

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s most appreciated :relaxed:

1 Like

Welp, I did it @MrsBCW… I purged atomos for Gretels benefit!!! Here’s where she is now( btw she helped me win flags 4 and 5 just now in the raid tournament) I actually took videos of her dominance lol but it won’t lemme upload them here- a little off topic I realize but any tech support out here that can help me with uploading vids recorded with recorder xp? It’s basically the same as DUrecorder.
This is what it says she I go to upload the raid vid I wanted to vshow

Edit-

2bd edit on topic

Priority is defenitely defense and HP as I’m pretty happy with her attAck- she’s not a sniper she’s more a tactician hero and the longer she survives, the better my life by lol.

Edit 3 150 more Emblems gets her to that 19th node Mana vs 17 def points ( going Mana) then 70 for 20th node which would add 42 more HP!!!

I did the #s and I can get her to 739 att 689 or 706 def and 1278 HP… That would be awesome… Esp with the Mana bonus and Ariel and albys Mana add. Gretels Special is great. She’s just weak. So if I focus on def/HP, def would be 689 if I took the Mana bonus at 19, and 706 if I took the def% at 19. Then 20 is +42 hp… It would take it from 150 to 260 nodes needed. I need ham 1st

2 Likes

Great list btw. I wish i had more of the #1s on there.

1 Like

Congrats on the shift! No doubt you’ll use her just about everywhere.

With regards to the videos; you need to upload to youtube first then copy the link here.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m going to put the vids on here later tonight. It’s 620pm et so I will play around with it.
Thanks for this information again!
Great great way to seriously open people’s eyes and help avoid unnecessary Emblem wasting.

1 Like

For those that are interested, I’ll be updating the Talent guide, etc this weekend.

Will post here when complete :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Informing everyone that this website will no longer be available from February.

Thank you to those that provided information in collating the Emblem guide.

Below is the last copy of this guide, note that it was last updated in November 2019.

2 Likes

Hi, i miss Ariel in your guide. Ty for that good work!

1 Like