⚔ [3rd Jan, 2021] - 89th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

I levelled up my Sudri just for this event and can’t wait to try him out.

I have actually been working on a lot of three star heroes, including costumes for Hawkmoon and Azar, recently so that I have more options in these tournaments. Now I am spoilt for choice for who to run with.

Debating Azar (costumed), Sudri, Kvasir, Hawkmoon (costumed) and Guardian Bat.

I usually go mono, but have not had much luck with those teams recently. If I was going mono I would be switching out Kvasir and the Bat for Bauchan and Jahangir.

1 Like

I think surdri gonna suck for this one because most people will attack red with red and when he fires there will be none red tiles left.
Sudri is good at very fast rule on wing with no green rule becaue it means no one takes red and red tiles stay at board.
Same on attack when he fires there are usually not too many red tiles left

3 Likes

Suck is too hard word to say imo. It’s very fast, he will charge quickly, and there easily can be at least 3-4 red tiles scattered over the board. Which is 200+% dmg to all. It happens to me when attacking defences with Frigg with mono green. On average, there are 3-5 unmatchable tiles left on the board for her to pick up.

4 Likes

Arman can be very annoying i think

5 Likes

Yeah maybe not suck but not as great as people imagine

1 Like

Hopefully this will get me a A score.

6 Likes

I will play with this team…

Healer or no healer?

5 Likes

Should be good.

3 Likes

I think you should put in costume Hawkmoon. She has worked wonders for me in previous rush attack tournaments so she should work really good in a rush no ice one.

Thanks

2 Likes

Not sure how to set it up. I’m thinking sudri since he’s a bit beefier and teams that don’t use red tiles can be in for a really tough start if he fires.

This is the team I would like to use in this tournament:

I’ve got more reds, but I’m not convinced of my mono red.

I’ve got a small ray of hope to get a decent result in this tournament, but it’s been a long time since I was able to reach the 10% in any of them.

2 Likes

I lost my last flag in the last 3* tournament when he fired and took out my entire team at once thanks to a heavy red board. He can be devastating if you don’t watch him.

Du you have any other options other than Gravle? You have nobody in the middle that does any heavy damage, only tile buff. Maybe you want one guy/girl doing heavy damage in your front three, to take advantage of the buffs? I’d switch a green buffer to more damage.

2 Likes

Thanks for the piece of advice.

No, most of my 3* heroes deals direct damage to one enemy.

I could change it for Pixie, to put more pressure regarding mana or another fast red, but I think that fast heroes here aren’t so interesting.

I think Grevle is fine. I mean, i wouldnt put a green tank in a tournament where most people will bring red to offense but in the flank he could perform very well with the VF rule.

1 Like

Here’s mine. Mono red may be a mistake because opponents can stack against me and I don’t have the troops for 5 fire. Thought about 2 Bjorns on the wings as I’ve seen a couple of others do.

This is Bauchan’s first tourny for me. I saved up coins specifically for him. I would have been extremely happy with any 5* but it was him that I was realistically drawing for. Got him on the 13th draw. Looking for Pixie next.

5 Likes

Still, it’s not like they can stack blue heroes this time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your reds are so strong, whatever stack used, they better get a great board. If your heros start firing, the hope is gone. I gues I’d use all mana controllers I have if I see this team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, remove all emblems so if I have to face that team, it won’t be as difficult for me :laughing:

3 Likes