3rd Anniversary Forum Challenge - Share Your E&P Memories! 🎁 (Challenge Finished)

I’ve never commented before lol

my favorite memory :thinking: is the day where I met the community E&P I gave her my heart and time and money, and I don’t regret anything :slight_smile: The moment of drawing the first legend was very exciting :slight_smile: even though it was three years ago :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you all for taking the time to share your E&P memories! :heartpulse:!

And now it’s time to raffle our winners now! :game_die:

@discobot roll 3d203

9 Likes

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair die is 120?

:game_die: 79, 101, 64

2 Likes

Congratulations @Otherpeter & @Dudeious.Maximus! #101 post was a moderator warning so let’s raffle that one again! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

@discobot roll 1d203

1 Like

Did you know that the maximum number of sides for a mathematically fair die is 120?

:game_die: 17

1 Like

And our 3rd lucky winner is @Steve9999!

Congratulations to the winners! :tada: :gift: We’ll be in touch with you via PM shortly. :smiley:

16 Likes

Wooo, congratulations, winners :smiley:

3 Likes

Woohoo I won :scream: Actually quite shocked! Woohoo!

10 Likes

Hey @rook, you won!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Congrats;) for the winner :beer:

4 Likes

Wow … I won too. Thank-you @discobot and @Petri :grinning:

Sorry @rook - I only won because @petri disallowed your moderator post #101 :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and did a re-roll. Mortified!

EDIT - and OMG :scream: - I just remembered I won last year too in the Second Anniversary Raffle! That really does not seem fair - what are the RNG chances of that! Here is the winners announcement from last year:

I am simultaneously happy and embarrassed. Please don’t hate me everyone!

14 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Amazing! Crongrats to the others and thanks for the storys everyone.

3 Likes

Mods are always disallowed; you won fair and square! Congrats!!! :grin:

7 Likes

Well done everyone and congrats to the winners!

4 Likes

Next make challenge only for MOD and member can vote for the winner, MOD deserve prize as well to dedicated time to help us.
Hope it can be real

5 Likes

Favourite post they’ve had to moderate!

5 Likes

Oooo! That might be hard for me…lots of posts from the past. And they might have different categories:

• vanished
  • edited
  • :heart:ed
  • had to write a stern letter
  • died laughing reading it

This last category is my favorite, but I would not be able to sift the entire forum to find the twenty or so posts that made me snort out loud…besides, @JonahTheBard prolly wrote most of them… :grin:

6 Likes