350 FREE Gems?

LOL what they’re “trying” to do is generate interest in their new store so they can bypass the Google/Apple cut – eliminate the middleman. Nice has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

They’re trying to pull an Epic Game move by selling directly to players without Apple.

For the people from Belgium, don’t bother trying to get those 350 gems.
I received the following comment from contact support:

From regions where in-app purchases are unavailable, players will not able to access the new
Empires & Puzzles website or claim the Black Friday Gift (350 Gems).

We thank you for your understanding.

5 Likes

“So if you won’t/can’t buy stuff from us, you can screw your gift”.

That’s basically what they are saying. Even though it’s perfectly possible to drop a world flask in your ingame inbox before every event, 350 gems as a gift is to f’in hard.

Nice move SG. You should be proud of yourselves! :+1:

1 Like

It’s only marketing. Why get so worked up?

This is the E&P forums. It exists for many simply to get worked up.

:beers:

3 Likes

thx Casual_gamer,

No bothering chasing it anymore.

Kind regards

I am starting to think not being able to connect is a good thing. For the measly price of a few lost gems I will be worry-free about spending at all once they cut ties with Google Store :+1:

Doesn’t work and it’s not worth the effort. I contacted support. Will I get an answer and get your gift? Unlikely.

Not sure who is responsible for Customer Experience, but the hurdle to replace him/her is low

I can’t download the 350 game gift from the forum. Is this some kind of scam. I click on it and nothing comes up in the game, why don’t you send it straight to the game in messages thank you

3 Likes

Have you tried these steps on your device where you play the game ?

2 Likes

Having the same issues and I can’t find anywhere to contact the devs. Really frustrating

I am having the same issue.

I’ve tried to get the gift on two devices that I play the game on. On both I used the default browser (Firefox), but it won’t connect and keeps telling me that I should use the default browser on the device where I’m playing…

I even tried with Chrome and the “default” internet browser on my Samsung tablet. No luck.

And no way to open a ticket somewhere in game.

1 Like

Here it doesn’t work either, I’ve also tried several times with no results. it’s a bit frustrating though! why not just get them in the game?

1 Like

@Agneske @JiriRanes @Nephewsrock

Welcome to the forum there is solutions scroll up

There are some tips in the topic …

Yah gonna have to scroll up around post 215 :point_up_2: :slight_smile: staff answer in post 305

1 Like

The store will not tie to my game

Bonsoir, je n’arrive pas à récupérer mon cadeau

Tips to resolve it by Staff:

1 Like

Why not just gift those gems in the game itself because some people are not able to access them through the forum. I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness, but don’t create more problems than it’s worth.

2 Likes

I agree i cannot acces my gems and now its gona go lost.they wont help me sent several emails each time same lame awnser

1 Like