⚔ [31st Jan, 2021] - 93rd Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

Truthfully, I’m not sure what I want to do with my defense. Go ahead guys- pick 5 and I’ll play it. Here’s what I have been thinking about.

BONNE CHANCE TOUT LE MONDE!

I don’t have so many slow heroes, so maybe I’ll go with this team:

I don’t know if it’s a good idea going with duplicate colours in this rainbow tournament.

Not ideal to go dupes, but Li Xiu can be a solid tank in tourneys like this, since she can slow the enemies down pretty easily

2 Likes

Not at all. In offense, the mana she removes is almost instantly replaced with the next match. In defense, she’s always annoying, especially if you have spells ready to cast. But at tank position you’ll be removing her soon enough and she’ll annoy you only at start. Prefer her as wing.

1 Like

With her as tank, she’s won more than she has loss

1 Like

I’ll go with this. I for some reason love Frank, he’s basically a hit all who turns gradually into AoE and even sniper. And he has a massive defense down.

1 Like

Do you think two Gullinbursti (one +6 at left wing, one +20 as tank) is a good idea? Other members would be C. Melendor +18 (left flank), Proteus +20 (right flank) and Jott (4/70).

This would be good for Kelile’s costume. sucks that i don’t have her

Not really, she is already fast so she doesn’t get so much from being set at very fast. Bloody Battle would me miles better for her. Sumle and Colen shine here more.

1 Like

Really have no idea what team to play for def, any input for me?

Other options: caedmon +1, Scarlett +9, Grimm +18, sabina +6, kiril, gormek, guardian jackal, guardian falcon, skittleskull

Edit: tend to go for my most emblemed team, even tho I like the Ctiburtus + Li xiu combo…

I’d use Skittkeskull. That attack reduction would come in handy

1 Like

Pfff… Not sure what to do here, Gullinbursti and Sumle I know I want to have in the team. c.Tiburtus is also a very nice option. I could put healer-heavy defence because most of them are highly emblemed. Some ideas:

2 Likes

There are a lot of options here . This is not my final go but a close one.

Trust me on this!

Put one Gullin on flank and one on wing. Put any dark hero for tank! Profit with A defence guarantee.

I did that for basically 3 rush wars already.

Gullinpig is the KING of 4*

3 Likes

Actually good point, one does not want for Gullin to charge too fast so his nuke can trigger before he refreshes it. Anyway I am putting Proteus as a tank, he’s +20 and emblemed towards Def and HP, so he should be able to take a hit, and his special should buy enough time for warthogs to trigger their special.

I will run with Tiburtus tank and Gullin flank. Gullin is too precious to die to tiles early… With VF he will keep your team alive while damaging enemy for the rest of match on flank

2 Likes

1st draft…

What do you think about this?

Even with three healers? C-Rigard is my strongest purple. Any constructive feedback appreciated.

Not shown:
C-Kiril +18
Proteus +18 (emblemed for attack, for challenge events)
Wilbur +6
Colen/Sumle/Little John/C-Tibs/C-Boril all +0

Screenshot_20210201-025306

What do you think is the best defense?