⚔ [31 Jul 2022] - 171th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/ Blue

After 5 days :

O : 23-2
D : 3-4 (B-C-C-C)

I was not supposed to do my tourney hits so early but I had a fire chest to fill :smile:

I failed to a Ferant tank but I faced only one today.

The most horrible day was wednesday I faced 5 Ferants :face_exhaling:

My def has not been attacked the last 2 days. I don’t think it will improve. I am not safe because last week 18k points were not enough to stay in top 1% :cold_face:

Good luck everyone !

7 Likes

Finished my participation

O - 23-2
D - 9-3 (A grade, currently)

The offense team was largely Gulli (tank), Cillian and Ferrant on flanks and Sun and Ametrine on wings.

Most of the defenses I faced were exactly the same: Ferrant tank and Junaid, Caedmon, Rigard and Anhotep in different positions

Ametrine was the MVP debuffing the riposte

I hope it’s enough to hold a spot in the 1%

Good luck to everyone

8 Likes

Day 5

O : 5-0 (23-2)

Go with same tactic. No Ferant today. Face mostly S1 defense. The board is good. So, 5 easy win :slightly_smiling_face:.

One attack against enemy with Mist at wing. I use Mielikki instead of C Melendor. Mielikki’s mana regen prevent enemy Mist’s mana down :slightly_smiling_face:. It isn’t new thing but I just want to try it for fun :sweat_smile:.

D : 61.2% (30+)

Get some more lose but still A :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Last day started against a Mielikki tank flanked by Gullinbursti and Cillian. Used cGormek for the first time together with BT - Junaid - cSabina - Caedmon. She’s tough to kill even with a good board. If this was Bloody Battle, I think I would have lost. Fortunately, got my healers charged up enough to survive the slashes. Once Mielikki and Gullin were dead, could slowly take Cillian down.

Next up was a Wren tank with a Ferant flank. Switched Cillian back in for cGormek and got a great board so easy win.

Last 3 matches were against Wilbur tanks. 3 & 4 were against the same team strangely. Used my Dark team of cCaedmon - Sergei - cSabina - Ametrine - Junaid. Nothing noteworthy with the wins other than having to do it against the same heroes twice.

The last team was Griffin - cBT - Wilbur - Sabina - Tettukh. Nothing that looks dangerous but all fully limit broken with level 20 troops. Board was ok, but just couldn’t get cCaedmon charged in time to remove the def down. Griffin and Tettukh hits hard. Only killed the tank for my 2nd loss.

Defense is a perfect 5-0. Another easy top 1% without buyback :blush:

Good luck everyone! May we all get good loot

8 Likes

Ended the tournament 23-2. 15-0 last 3 days. Defense is at 80% with like 50 attacks. Ferant is the defensive mvp in this event with aodham as the offensive mvp.

Top1% finisher for sure. Last part is getting h that sweet sweet loot :drooling_face:

Lesson learned this week: mist and Gretel need LB

8 Likes

O : 20:4 (4-1, 4-1, 5-0, 4-1, 3-1)
D: 3-2 (A,A,B,B, currently A)
No, I’m not gonna continue because of 1 flag.

I surprisingly lost not against a Ferant tank def and I was a dumbass again, I said - mana control! - right after i went into the fight. it was too late I didn’t take mana control what is pretty much needed against def like this one. I need to think twice before I get into the fight sometimes lol.

8 Likes

Tournament ended with 24-1 offense, defense been C-B-A-A-? (3-2 currently with A), untouched for the 1st day. Sigh, another tournament where I was so close of being top 100 (points 19270, currently #100 has 19555), but thanks to randomness of defense, nope, not this time. The only loss was a tank buster against Lemminkäinen-Ptolemaios-Zhou Yu-Gullin-Junaid. So 115 points there, so yeah winning that would’ve also been enough for top 100 currently. I’m now at rank 215. Yeah it’s top 1% but I want that top 100 finish! :smiley:

Like many others here, Ametrine was the MVP to me aswell. Just like last 4* tournament aswell. And paired with Sergei, oh boy, even better! I faced so many Ferant tanks but there was not a single time where I couldn’t get Ametrine to 1st charge atleast to take that riposte off (sometimes he managed to fire first, but that didn’t matter).

Good luck with the loot & rest of the fights if you haven’t done your last hits!

6 Likes

I ended up leaving her on my offense for the rest of the week and she did good work!

Finished at 22-3 with B/C defenses throughout the week. Sitting at 17323 points-we’ll see if that stays in the top 1%

4 Likes

So much of this for me too. She is great!

I agree Ametrine was the MVP on offense.

I used the same team on offense the whole tournament and went undefeated (Sabina costume, Ametrine, Cillian, Aodhan, Junaid)

Defense is 4-1 with a B the first day due to being 1-1.

Currently 25th

6 Likes

Final results & LOOT

O : 23-2
D : 3-4 (B-C-C-C-C)

18k were enough to reach top 1% this time but my loot is average.

C Y all next week :wink:

5 Likes

IMG_20220806_114031
Bad loot, but I already got a “candy” from SG

Summary

3 Likes

Only 2 3* aether but at least it is cleric emblem that I need :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Final results
Attack : 23-2
Defense : 5-0 (AAAAA)
Score : 20249
Ranking : 266 (Top 1%)

Not much to complain about this week. Loot was great too. Got the 5* Aether roll at last.

Even my alt got one

This will make it easier to stay home when I get knocked out early in next week’s 3* No Holy Rush Treesaster tournament :rofl::rofl::rofl: See you all!

4 Likes

@Liam_K I have a question. How can I have this ?

1 Like

That is given by the moderators if they feel like you deserve one :smiley:
Same with the medals and other icons

3 Likes

See thread with cool forum titles

1 Like

Oh, thank you.

I see many people have those. Almost half of people here. Some of them have a small picture like this

I wish I have one.

1 Like

Best chance at emoji would be from this thread

I imagine your title would be “just a bad board”

3 Likes

Yes, that is what I want :rofl:.

2 Likes