31 defenders in alliance war

One more alliance with 31 out of 30 members even if on description screen says 30/30… also was in war 31 not 30 and all was active.

Already sent a ticket with reply but no action in game was taken (week ago). Hope you will get that soon.

Any duplicate names in there? There was in the scenario with mine. I wonder if there’s a bug that only counts each name one so if there are more than one with the exact same name you can cheat the system.

Nope. All different, you can see thro ss in battlefield.

1 Like

I will try to speak in english, but i’m sorry if i can’t
Look, in alliance of my friend, this happened too today, 22th december, 6:49 p.m.
I will post some screenshots here. The name of her alliance is Off the Dragon
I hope that this bug will fixed.

Uploading: Screenshot_20181222-192959.png…

You can count how many deffenders the opposite alliance have, 31!!
And my friend’s alliance have 29 members, look at de answer bellow

Wonder if players coming or going during or right before or right after matchmaking is what’s causing the glitch

This same alliance still has 31 actively attacking members. Either they’ve figured out a bug, or nothing has been done by staff.

We’re in the holiday period, and I imagine they’re catching up on a ton of threads. You might want to @ someone on staff. I know mhalttu was tracking these for a while.

Good tip on mentioning @mhalttu

2 Likes

I’ve removed one member from the alliance. I’ve also created a ticket about trying to figure out what can cause this.

4 Likes

That’s good because pretty sure this has happened on more than 1 occasion. Not common, but more frequent than we’d like

Hope you guys get it figured out

1 Like

Maybe it occurs when a new player first joins a war?
When I first tried war, I was served up a VERY weak team as tutorial. Same with my brother’s account.

Maybe it was coincidence, but thought I would mention it.

1 Like

I have no clue how it happens. I’ve tried to figure it out

I was tempted to guess a bug with opt out feature, but first time happened well before opt out was introduced. So I think we can exclude (almost 100%, unless the cause of bug changed over time, but that’s unlikely) any feature introduced later than OP date, Mar 2018, which means that this bug was there since the first release of AW.
Not a big clue, but still better than nothing

EDIT: for the sake of clarity. It is not sure that the bug has anything to do with AW at all, AW just made the community aware of it

1 Like

We have a problem in our alliance, we have to fight in this war against 31 players but the max alliance player is 30…!

Hey Guys. We just had this issue pop up on this weekends war. 31 members in the opponents team. I read this entire thread and didn’t see a resolution to this issue so I’m assuming it is ongoing.

We are currently facing an opponent with 31 on the battlefield. How is that possible when there are only 30 members.

Known

Better pic.