30 summon Atlantis got 3-5*, 3-Proteus β€” how many should I keep of Proteus?

I wanted a Proteus, now I have 3, how many should I keep?

4 Likes

Six (one for each war team). Gratz on the nice pull!

3 Likes

A member of my alliance has six maxed proteus. I only have two maxed proteus, one full emblems.
Personally, when i finish some purple projects, i plan to max another one.
Hes one of the best purple epic around.

2 Likes

I have 6 Protei, 2 of them are maxed. By the way he is the sole hero with 4* or more that I have maxed. Anyhow even unmaxed ones will find use in ToL.

1 Like

I’m slacking because I’ve only maxed one of my three, but will get on with the others as soon as I can cure myself of dashing after the newer (to me) shiny purples. He rules. That is all (unless you have Hel). Best to emblem fully if you can as he is typically 4* squishy.

2 Likes

Congrats on your 5* heros!

Proteus is just awesome, IMHO he’s the best 4* hero there is, for events and facing much higher TP teams in war. His mana block has turned the tide of many battles I should have lost - definitely level at least 2.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion, Proteus is a 4* game changer.
I personally would keep all three. Level one ASAP and then return to the other two later on.
Good luck

3 Likes

I have one maxed with emblems, and working on another to max. Honestly I’d max 6 if I had them

1 Like

Only have 4, but maxed them all. Would max 6 if I could.

4 Likes

I seem to be one of the few people that doesn’t think proteus is that good during wars/raids. He dies 3/4 of the time before he goes off so he’s useless 3/4 of the time. During certain events he is good but I can’t wait to get enough mats to get him off of my purple mono team.

4 Likes

I have 6. Only 2 are maximum right now. One is +18, the other no emblems, and all those there after will have 0 too. I have other heroes I need the Wizard emblems for (Jean Francois, Sartana)

But keep 6 for definite, more if you get them

2 Likes

Yeah unemblemed Proteus is very squishy and will not survive a direct hit from a 5* sniper. I currently have one at +19 going the full def/HP route and in this state he can go toe to toe against moderately emblemed 5*s, especially if I pair him with Ursena for that 5% defense bonus. Leveling a second copy but most likely will only be used for events, or as part of my cleanup team.

Cookie Settings