It’s been a while since we start playing, we have an alliance of 6 (all from family), invite only, 4000 cups minimum - so basically nobody’s bothering us, everything is going smooth and we love it.
I’ll make a list with the advantages and disadvantages of having a small alliance and I am asking the community to help us decide if we should keep it like that or we should move, merge or open to new members.
- it’s quiet, nobody’s chit-chatting c r a p, if we need to communicate we just call each other from the other room
- it’s easy to administrate - there is one leader (the smallest one in the family is the boss) and all others are co-leaders
- There is no demand from anybody, we do our schedule and we have plenty of outdoor life, too.
- we all participate in wars, titan fights, raids and mission whenever we want
- all wars are PERFECT: we get small teams, easy to oversee and strategize.
- titans are small, so they are easy to defeat (when we get one over our limit we just skip it and it comes back to normal).
- it’s too quiet. I said hello on the chat and my wife said “takeout the trash”, I never replied back.
- There’s a button with “demote” then another one with “kick” - my hand is itchy by curiosity of what are those buttons for?
- the loot is small (I don’t know what to say exactly, but loot seems to be the same when you fight in a 30 members alliance vs 6* titan comparing with 6 members alliance 4* titan)
Please help us to decide:
- should we open to other players?
- should we merge with another small alliance (about the same size and power)?
- should we all join a big 30 members alliance?
What would be the best?
Are there any other advantages?