No Ice/ Blue
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [11th Oct, 2020] - 77th Raid Tournament - 5* Buff Booster, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

HAHA!

I CAN FINALLY BRING MY MOST SECRET WEAPON !

TYR BALDUR BALDUR BALDUR TYR ( all have a few buffs, dmg and healing)

Yes, you read that correctly :stuck_out_tongue: I might consider Jean French instead of one Baldur and I might consider one cleanser (Lindebrock and or Lady Loki) But most probably ill run with above mentioned team just for fun while demanind A+ defense from them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Reuben/vivica (cb)/elena/BT/ursena?

All give a buff, plenty of healing, cleanse and enough damage.

Other options:
Red marjana, wilbur
Yellow: mist
Purple: rigard, tibertus, proteus

Ok, from the last time.

Been waiting for this one because it is the last one before we have 3 out of the next 4 as 3* tournies :yum:

9 Likes

Just one question guys.
Got two red hotms with different elemental links (Noor and Yang Mai) how those tho links work with each other? Overwrite each other or are there together, as two different buffs?

1 Like

I believe it’s a separate buff - each unique elemental link should be a buff for itself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thnx, good to know that!
Hopefully i will be fast enough to max Yang Mai, should do just fine here ^^

1 Like

Each link is considered a separate buff.
I’m planning to use Grazul and Yang Mai too. Won’t be able to max her in time but Farholme dropped just in time for the Blade to take her to 4-something

It’s a bit risky but I’m planning to put Brynhild as a flank to Elena. She’s fast and gives 3 buffs. And that undispellable buff makes Elena’s riposte scarier, especially if the opponent is buffed up

1 Like

I will go with this defense.

I also have CB Elena +9 but I think Wilbur tank is better since he do both buff and debuff. Should I replace CB Boldtusk with C or CB Rigard ?

1 Like

First draft, having doubts about Heimdall. Can switch with Telluria +20, Ratatorsk+11 or Vivica +5. Not the best options for this tournament I’m afraid.

Any advice is welcome

3 Likes

Maybe this.

Or I could go mono red…

3 Likes

1st draft…

3 Likes

Some options:

I like @Liam_K gamble with Brynhild, if she fires (with fast speed that will happen more often then not), elena’s special and ripost will be nasty.

1 Like

My self-esteem is on historically low level when it comes to setting the 5* tourney defence team…

Some ideas:

But honestly, would consider any other suggestion because lately I think I’m in a weird bracket - being attacked by players with top defences (perhaps strong offensive options as well?), while most often I can’t put such defence (at least few of my emblemed 5* are not suitable for whatever reason). The result: many losses until Day 3 or 4. So, care to help? I don’t feel like any of my ideas can perform particularly well. Here’s my roster:

Just basically taking up space this tourny. Here’s mine just so I can get a few tokens and some emblems at the end.

1 Like

Put lady Loki on left instead Heimdall and any other red on wing.

You need cleanse sooner than later.

Do you have Jean Francouis? Brings 3 buffs or 4.

If you have him, then Jf in place on Heim and Loki can stay in wing then

1 Like

Thanks for the Advice! JF unfortunately at 3/70. Considering this now

You got healer in Grazul. I believe Seshat brings alot more to the table than Boldtusk on wing.

Anyway good luck, seems like it can turn well for you

1 Like

Considering my limited options, i think i’ll just go with this:

1 Like