3+ yr player looking for a new home

Nope we have room at De Raptors. Currently at 27 but we also have a inactive player who is in there as we’ve pretty much never been 30/30 so in reality we have room for 4.

1 Like

Piggy backing as well - long term very active player, very good roster…looking for an alliance who can chain 14* titans, have some banter and don’t have too much of a war strategy… I’d prefer total FFA in wars, could probably deal with uniform tanks but not much more lol… If that’s you then let me know…

@Neano @Cony If you’re still looking, we just merged a couple of alliances together and Death Punch Brigade is a pretty relaxed setting with room for 3 players. We merged a couple of weeks ago, but I’d say that for titans, we’re probably comfortable around the 10* level. We’re primarily North America, but have people in Europe, Middle East, and SE Asia.

It’s FFA war, although we do use a common tank.

Some of us do use discord. My discord tag is Quinn#7507.

I will piggyback @Lace to respond to @Cony & @Psycrowsis :wink:

Endless Knights is an international, English speaking alliance with a healthy rl and game balance. All flags are used if opted in war, and we are currently tackling 12* titans with great efficiency. Wars are FFA due to our international schedules, with rotating tanks. We are looking to fill our last 6 spots, and currently have members that are mid to higher levels.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or are interested. Happy gaming

1 Like

@Cony @Neano @Psycrowsis

Thank you @Ruckus for the piggyback :laughing:

Hey guys! I see a few of you are looking for a new home.

At Endless Knights we have 6 spots open.

We are a very happy little family. And have been 24 members for a while. It’s time that we opened up our house to some wonderful new members who enjoy the game as much as we do.

I noticed some are concerned as to why an alliance may not be open. We like to keep our gates closed as in the past we have had some harassing players just jump in and out. Leaving 6 unused flags etc. It’s best we keep our home private - however you can still request to join and check us out for a few days. See if we are a good fit for you.

We do use line/discord. - THIS IS NOT MANDATORY. So don’t fret. :wink: We just share a lot of game insights, rosters, scores for some of our competitive/passionate alliance members. We do have some laid back members who just enjoy being on the ride. Kinda like a silent deadly ninja :ninja: - there is a spot for all kinds of playing styles. :smiley:

Our rules are pretty basic. No time attacked nonsense since we are an international alliance.
It’s all about having fun! Getting away from real life stress. Yet a good balance between competitive/laid back.

We hit 12 star titans. However…. if we fill our 6 spots. That would easily go up to 13/14s.

You can drop me a message here. Or @Ruckus.

You can find us on discord/line too if you prefer.

Good luck to you all on finding your new home. No matter where you go. And I wish you all nothing but great boards and lucky pulls! :heart:

1 Like

Alliance: Twilights Bastion

10* titans

War Optional (basic war strategy/red tanks)

We are long running alliance with good vibes.

1. strong, fair leadership
  2. clearly defined rules and policies and leadership prepared to do the hard work to enforce them
  3. friendly, chatty, mature, active members
  4. knowledgeable players willing to offer advice
  5. Active Line group chat with deep player resources

Curious? if you use Line pop into our Chat Group here: http://line.me/ti/g/EZCfX3Q7_v

We were open, but had too many players come in, and then Leave right as war startied. After 5x the leader had to close the door since that kind of behavior is not fair to our players.

Hey Cony,

If Re-Amplified was one you were interested in just request an invite, someone will let in, and you can check us out. I believe the cup level is set at 1000 for the invite. If you don’t have that many cups, just let me know, and we can lower it temporarily so you can request an invite.

PG

If you’re still looking, the Rogue Family could be your new home… Although we do have some war strategy with good success.

FYI

Back to the OP. P.s. Hope you found a great new home too @Neano :wink:

1 Like

Closed per OP’s request.