3 year plus player looking for a new home(again)

Very late to the party and if you’re still undecided @Obsidian on your next move, we have a space in The Incognitos at the moment. Given all the information in your OP I think you’ll do great here.

This is us.

But, if you’ve already found your forever home, perhaps you can tag or flag a friendly mod to close your thread. Otherwise, you’ll continue to be inundated with requests from hopeful recruiters.

GL in your E&P journey.

Edit - we did have a space, alas not anymore.

2 Likes

We a cool bunch come test the water, this is a brand new alliance apex_predators.
We slowly growing we on 7* titans in 10 days and we want higher.
Our rules are simple pull yah weight. Hit titan user all war flags. We slowly growing @ me if your interested. We have line chat that you will be added too if you want.

If you don’t mind a small alliance but with active conscientious team mates who never leave war flags behind then you’d be a great asset to us

Bulldogs Oasis, you’re more than welcome to come and check us out

We have one of the friendliest groups you will encounter. Always helpful. We always use all flags. Come check us out. We also have many beta players. We also use line app

Hi there.

Read your post, sadly, I can relate to your experience. I would like to have a partner like you in my alliance, Revolted, but we are 2 portuguese and the rest of the guys are all brasillian. Language would be an issue, probably. Don’t know if it would be a little discouraging for you.
But, given the time that has allready passed, maybe you are allready in a new “project”.
Whatever the case, wish you godspeed in finding a place where you feel better.

Sincerely,
a fellow player

1 Like

Hey there. Dez again from Crew-sapphires. We have 2 spots open. We’re definitely drama free and any concerns are sent to leaders on line individually to keep it out of game chat as to maintain a chill environment.

I took over in mid January and, with my co-leaders, enforcement of reasonable titan policies (4 hits or 60k daily) we’ve grown from 9/10 * titans to 12/13 * titans and the occasional 14* when we’re full.

Leadership is definitely important which is why I strive for consistency and communication and I address any issues as they come up.

I like to say we’re semi-competitive (in titans and war) with semi-casual expectations.

Let’s chat on LINE my LineID is 702dez82

Take it easy and good luck!
Dez

I think you’d fit in well with my alliance. Active yet chill. We are the product of a merge from a couple months ago. Low drama and some light hearted humor. We are full but 1 member is taking a break and will move to sister alliance to make room. Hit me up and I’ll give you more info. 3rd Day Rising, 11/12* titans. Line ID Boggstar.

Do you have it in you to play with the best? Come join one of the top 3000 alliance in the world INDIA ☆ALL STARS☆. We empower every player to play as per his own schedule. We are currently on a 5 war win streak. Come join your very own alliance based on community, communication and strategy. We have players from all over the globe

#globalite

SALIENT FEATURES

1. KILLING 12 STAR TITANS FOR BREAKFAST.

2. TITAN TRIO TO MICROMANAGE EVERY ASPECT OF THE TITAN.

3. WAR STRATEGY WITH WAR MARSHALLERS EVERY SESSION TO MAXIMIZE YOUR HITS.

4. INNOVATIVE IN ALLIANCE COMPETITIONS TO GET YOU TO COMPLETE EVENTS.

5.SECRET STRATEGIES AND EXPERT ADVICE AWAIT YOU.

JUST ONE PLACE OPEN!
JOIN INDIA ☆ALL STARS☆

Hey there! I am the Leader of Rockets Red Glare. We are currently at 20 members. We have a lot of fun and ZERO drama. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. Folks stop in to try us out and end up finding a home with us. We are fighting 9-11 Star Titans. We do not use Line or Discord. We are “real life first” but are all very dedicated. We are very active in sharing gained and learned knowledge while helping each other grow. Check us out! Fight a Titan of two and stick around for War. We have a great time. Just use all 6 Flags and try your best! Does that sound like a fit?

We’re 28/30 members we use all war flags and cap titans at 11*, drama free , we understand real life comes 1st , check out Canadian Intl Usa , 10 members form Canada , 10 from USA, 5 international , people r reliable and fun , line not required but if u or anyone wants hit me up on line Supreme514 . Or ask to join alliance and say GD sent u , good luck to those looking

opa, vem pra Parabellum BR, turma gente boa, sem cobrança

Wow…should join one of the Shop families…we range from casual to hard core fighting machines. War is an option in all Shops as RL happens

The top shop

Semi casual…change tanks based on War boost capping at 12* Titans

3rd Shop coordinate war tanks for the month while teams strengthen their roster…highest Titan 10*

Finally

4 the newbies or veterans having fun

We (phoenix empire) are facing you (one stop titan shop) in today’s war. Good luck, may it be a nice close fight

1 Like

I wish you luck…OSTS are fierce…lol

@obsidian … did you find a new home yet?

1 Like

Silent stalkers recruiting. Everyone is active multiple times daily. We only ask you hit titans and use all your flags. We are growing. Mainly from usa texas pa etc. A few from japan and other countries. English speaking. All very cool people.

Come se me tell them ma.sent you LIONS den I am leader jean ,u can talk to me or Gickle would love to have you we are like a family and have some pretty strong members

Lol @Obsidian. He is probably forum shopping for the best fit and may join any of the abovementioned alliance after the 30th day of post.

@Obsidian, I hope you are well. If you are still surfing around for choices, I would like to introduce you to Immortals Coven. We are a tight-knit family and have a very stable core of 25 members. We generally hit 13* Titans but we wax and wane between 12 and 14* depending on how full we are. We’re currently at 28 members and would love to have someone of your stature to join us. We have a very naughty chat going, but also run a tight ship in terms of Titan and war participation. For your consideration :smiley: