3 year plus player looking for a new home(again)

I just left my second alliance today after the leader yelled at everyone but the person who missed the war because apparently that crazy random schedule of wed and sat is so hard we need to remind people on Line…sarcasm ended.
Anyhow I stayed in my first one too long out of loyalty as the co leader and this second one well not going through that again.

Been playing over 3 years, I’m in beta as well hit every titan. I do all wars, we were at one point doin 11 and 12s but fell back to 7 and 8s . I have all s1 5s except marjana, thorne, azlar and quintus. I also have dupes of a few snipers lianna and joon and working on second Magni. Also have mitsuko and all s2 4s except Wilbur. Just started pulling s3 with 20x from coins have frigg plus mist, jott and sumle and some 3s with 24 pulls left once I finish hard (I’m at province 24 I think.
Other notables are krampus, grimble, glenda, peters and 2 lady wollerton.
Also have costumes for lots of s1 4s .

Anyhow I’m looking no drama alliance. I am ftp now though I will on occasion pick up the vip sale but that’s it. I also am runni ha10 but only s1 so far.

Hope that’s enough info. Looking for stable alliance that has active players I have Line too.
Sad thing is our alliance at one point had That dad, killa and TCCap all at same time and we were rocking. I know they move around and they had nothing to do with our decline. It was just poor leadership I don’t care if your casual alliance just say so or if you say you’re serious then play that way I just want an alliance that matches the advertising…lol.

Sorry this rambles I’m just pissed at another long term time investment gone. Guess that the nature of EP. But gotta fill those chests!!!

9 Likes

Come check us out at New Ascension! We’re working on 14* titans, and as far as top 100 alliances go, relatively laid back. There’s a bunch of us who are F2P, and some C2P here. We ask for 120k avg titan hits and that we follow the war strategy. If you’re interested or have questions, I also have line, feel free to line me: jennscomet is my ID.

You are welcome to contact me on line obsidian, this is terry. My line id is terry_son if you want to chat about possibly joining if/when we get a spot. Atm we are full but the core might fit. We are casually daily active. We use all flags in every war and have very low turnover because everybody chooses to do the stuffs. Good to see you, and best of luck if you choose elsewhere. Hope you find what you are looking for and don’t feel you wasted more time and energy.

Blockquote

Check us out at CAN OF WHOOPASS.

Hey Obsidian! At Crew family there is always space for new members. Check our forum threads in alliance recruitment and choose the alliance that you like more. Every Crew is a stable and reliable environment to play.

We have room for one more! Check us out! :grinning:

Internationals is a successful merger… a dozen of us split off from our home for years for reasons like you mentioned and are happy to have found them. If you don’t mind Discord instead of Line, check us out.

Best,

-Tim

If you don’t really want drama and a casual alliance you can check us out at Darkest Hyrule.

We use Discord, but that’s optional.

There’s 17 of us… one is on a bit of a hiatus, and another one doesn’t participate in Wars. While those participating are required to use all their flags, if there are mitigating circumstances, as long as you explain, there aren’t too much issues. It’s also a free for all. Unless the score is close, time is running out and we’re slightly behind, I don’t bother people about using their unused flags.

We don’t really care about what heroes you have, and there is no pressure to spend… I’m ftp myself.

We’re hitting 7-9 star titans. Usually stick on 8 stars, but sometimes we dip to 7 stars.

Looted Bandits is casual enough, but still consistent with titan hits and hard asses for war flags being used as it should be. We have ftp and ctp players too and they make quite a dent on our opponents.

This is my second alliance and they are a good group; there’s a group that were in the previous alliance with me, but left due to others’ inactivity… and I’m glad to be here now.

Hi there,

We have an alliance of 29/30 right now, I think you may be a good fit. Our alliance has been around for a few years, we’re “Tuck the Fitans”. Once 3 alliances, now 2. Our group is from all over, Canada, US, UK, India, etc. there is a good mix of men and women (some couples), some more casual than others and some FTP while others spend a bit.

Overall though, we agree that it is just a game and life takes priority. That doesn’t mean we don’t win our fair share of wars and kill 75% of our titans (10-12*). If someone doesn’t get on to hit a titan though, it’s not the end of the world. War on the other hand, we are a little more strict with getting all flags used. One strike, then if there are missed flags again we ask you to step out of war until you can make a full commitment.

Some people are quiet on chat while others more active. We talk about the game a lot, but also have gotten to know each other on a more personal level and joke around/ask about real life stuff.

Anyway, you’re welcome to jump on board for a bit and see if we’re a good fit. Green tanks for war currently.

You can check out Na Fianna Nua. We have one slot available for you. Alliance is a mix of heavy and average hitters. We have just filled out our war chest so it’s the most premium time to join.

That is sad… So, so sad :cry:. Tagging @Yates1876

If you’re still undecided, let me add TBD Part Deux into the mix. They are all daily active players, all war flags (on a winning streak atm), titans capped at 12* so players can use valuable resources elsewhere and most importantly, a group of really good people.

Edit 8 April Nvm - Now Full

1 Like

Dysfunctional Zombies… Join us here, we’re a very happy balanced team and friendly good people, we have been together for 2-3 years now. We use all our war flags 98% of the time where 2% is when there has been a real life issue which is understandable.
We’re drama free, unless if we complain about a bad board we had in a challenge, lol.
Titans are 7-9*
Man… I’m sorry really to have read your post, I’ve been there and our team has been there, abandoned ship and started over.
Best wishes to you.

Heya @Obsidian

I’ll add the Brothers of the Sword to the list. We are at 29/30 right now hitting 13* titans. We have plans for weekday and weekend wars and it’s incredibly rare for us to leave even one flag on the battlefield. A mix of various types of players including several F2P. Mostly US and Canada with several players in Europe and East Asia. Good group of chatty cats who respect that real life comes first. Check us out in game or hit me up on Line.

Cheers!
Earl
Leader
Brothers of the Sword
Line ID: earlverdant

Hello Obsidian,
Read your post and we’d love to have you as a member. Let me begin by telling you a little about us. We are a 50/50 US/EU alliance which works out well for wars. Currently at 16 members and working on a merger that will bring us to 29 :grin: Right now we’re slaying 9 and 10 star Titans.

Per our description all members hit titans daily and we have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Wars are coordinated but not militant. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next war if they miss a war flag. 2 wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our war strategy is simple. During weekend wars leaders set farming targets and they are farmed twice before we begin flipping/FFA/mass attack which usually begins at the 12-14 hr mark on the war clock. During weekday wars we farm once then begin flipping/FFA/mass attack. This simple strategy has garnered us a 75% success rate as our members understand how to use their flags wisely.

We are a chatty group with more activity on the weekends and during wars. Some of us have been playing together for over a year and we use line to communicate as well as alliance chat. Line is not mandatory but is encouraged for war and is very useful as it has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly. With the advent of friendly raids, watching videos on Line of raids against your team mates and talking smack has been a blast. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that mesh well with the group and like to have fun.

And for informational purposes, we also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players to participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. This alliance currently has 20 members and is slaying 6* Titans. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reply here, or contact me on Line ID :romanleviticus :grin:

1 Like

@Obsidian - I will second @Sarah2 's recommendation above. Tbd has been developing a solid team over the past year. We have titans capped at 12. We have a lot that talk and some that are pretty quiet. But a ton of comoraderie on war days. We are also global if that matters. Best of luck while you make a decision!

1 Like

If you’re interested in the following, check out Ascendancy.
Capped membership at 18
All very high level players
Titan and war focused
Titans capped at 11* so you can use your mats for other stuff
Even with 18 members or less, rank top 600 in mythic titan
War record you wouldn’t believe if I told you
Line Tatsya

Or Tsataya when I spell correctly

Come on in and have a chat, our discord channels speaks for themselves.just hit the link below