3 stars heroes level up

Hello all. I’d like to know if I can have special level up point for a 3* when he’s at max level ?
In fact I’ve filled some heroes who are 7/8 for special level up. But when I keep feeding them even with 10 uncommon I don’t see special level up point added. And even with more same colours. I’ve been doing that for 5 times but nothing. Is it normal ?

Unfortunately that is normal. It’s hard not to get a 4* or 5* hero to their maximum special, but 3* ones are harder.
Edit: The specials will rise eventually, but it’s a pain having to waste feeders to do it.

1 Like

In basic terms yes - keep feeding the hero at 7/8 until 8/8 reached even if Max Level reached . Good luck

Hello,
I have the same problem it’s been 1 years since I tried to uper several heroes and it does not work!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
good luck
I gave up!!!

I probably could have fully leveled another yellow 3* with what I put into getting Bane from 6/8 to 8/8 on his special. I started getting 4* heroes about that time and haven’t bothered going back to the remaining 3* with unfinished specials yet.
It does work. Eventually. And yes, it sucks that it’s such an excruciating waste of time and feeders to do.

The best way to get specials maxed on 3* s is to only feed them 1*s. I wouldn’t waste feeders just trying to get the special to 8/8 if you’ve already maxed the hero, I prefer to save 4 duplicates of the hero to get a 100% chance eventually.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings