3* Project - Deer Diary, Pawn Star, Gateaux, or the Little Mer-mange?

I’m enjoying the tournaments and have been picking a few of the rarer 3* to level in between other projects.

I’ve got all the classic and Atlantis 3*, so who’d make an interesting addition?

1 Like

That’s a good mix right there. Are you looking for additional ones to work on after that set?

I fed all my Rudolph heroes away, so if I still had one I would pick him. I saw a lot of emblemed Gil rah on the last tournament as tank so he might be a good one as well.

I’m doing the same thing! I want one of every 3* in the game maxed. I’m maxing Arman and Hisan right now. Once they are done, Rudolph is the only one I don’t have.
Are any of these duplicates for you?
Gill-Ra is amazing for raid tournaments. Really, all the heroes up there are great 3*. They max so fast and don’t require rare mats, so I say max them all!

1 Like

Not for a while. I’ll do these one at a time, so someone is hopefully ready for the next tournament.

Which of those would you do first, all things being equal?

2 Likes

Gato, because next tournament reflects red.

If it were me, all of them at once, using same color 1* feeders for each, while using 2* and above feeders for another priority.

That’s what I did to build my 3* bench, which is now up to 30 heroes.

3 Likes

Last year I got this guy, and use him A LOT

2 Likes

tough call. I only have Mnesseus and Gill-Ra maxed among these, and a new Gato sitting at 1/1.

I do think Mnesseus is more immediately useful, he’s a mini-Caedmon. Even against mobs with nothing to dispel, he is useful.

Gill-Ra is also great as her defense debuff helps increase your tile damage. But being slow, you lose out on lots of immediate damage. on the other hand, her cleanse is great - and if I remember right, unique among 3*s. still, in all situations except war and raids, you can just use antidotes to cleanse.

1 Like

I’d level every 3* hero I get. I couldn’t get the sand horse this year but I got Arman. He and Gill Ra will do great together in a rush attack tourney.

I’d start leveling up Gato first. Gato and Rudolph are great for rare events. Their specials are super fast, unlike Mnesseus. Mnesseus is still great tho, a mini Caedmon like Sleepyhead said.

2 Likes