3 legends seeking employment in a mid-high level alliance :)

I’m trying to find you on Discord now

We are trying to locate you guys on Discord now with no luck??

This is what I’m seeing. Do I need to do anything else??

Will will send you an invite on Discord

1 Like

@JonahTheBard @Duaneski this link above will take you our Discord channel

search the alliance RENEGADOS 2, encanto de loko wait dor yours

but you can also seek (RENEGADOS DO INFERNOS) Vulcão em chamas iam

Check out heros guild u will fit 89 titans 3 spots open message me if interested we are very active and fun and looking for active players

Check out Nocturnal Winds. Highly active players. Chat in game and on discord. Fun alliance taking 7*titans regularly.

Gryffindor House is just now forming. I’ve got the same goals as you … defeat titans, fight alliance wars, chatting great too. I currently don’t have outside comms, but am willing to do so. I’ve invited a few active members from my previous alliance but will have a lot of space left to grow. Your strengths will put you 2nd only to me (3400).

hey there , misfit valhalla can interest you … nearly 100 k alli . check availability on line , id raduk_o . may the wins travel on your back .

@Duaneski have a look at these guys with the discord link

Sent a friend invite for discord. Once you get that I’ll message over the chat channel :slight_smile:

I think we have some amazing options!! Very excited. Out to dinner w the mrs right now, she’s signing up for discord and should be able to get her into the channel tonight. (We are going to see infinity wars, so it’ll be a bit later.)

We are EST btw.

AND thank you to everyone posting here. It’s very flattering and awesome. I think we are all very excited for the opportunities you’ve placed in front of us. I’m eyeing a decision by Tuesday ideally. We will be in touch ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like you would like our team. I am the only female. Very respectful team. Please read my post The Wallflower Wall under this category and come check us out! Hope to see you soon.

Hey guys we have three opening. Your welcome to come over. My line id is dragongirlkzn. Im with Palace X.

We have two openings now.

Thank you to everyone who posted here to offer us a new home. It really is awesome to have such wonderful people and groups invite us aboard. We have all made our decision and will be moving forward.

Again, I am personally very grateful for the time you all spent extending your alliance information, and very appreciative of the opportunities you laid before us.

If a mod sees fit to close this thread, that’d be cool with me.

Thank you again, everyone.

2 Likes

@rook … take a look here , :slight_smile:

1 Like