3 friends starting to look for a new family

@AryaStark if you haven’t found a home yet, Legion of Darkness would be interested.

We’re the tier 2 alliance of The Last Legion family and are usually nudging the top 200. We spank 11* to 13* titans with the occasional 14* thrown in.

@AryaStark I’ll throw ‘We Don’t Kneel’ into the mix. We’re a mainly US alliance that’s been around almost 3 years. While we do enjoy our visits by friends we’ve made over the years, we generally try to keep the ‘revolving door’ to a minimum. We did that as we were growing and it was chaos :confused: We have our solid group of players - many that have been with us 1-2 years.

Here’s who we basically are. Feel free to reach out to me on Line at Kiann87 for more information if you’re interested :relaxed:

Titans: Currently hitting 10-12*. 12s are still a little tough for us as we don’t promote a lot of high-level items. We have a lot of F2P players and we respect that. We try to make it achievable for all. Titan flasks are your own to use, but most save them for rares.

Wars: This is a big focus of the alliance and everyone is involved. We do coordinate tanks. We also change teams depending on the war type. Since our alliance all fields 4k+ defenses, we don’t often utilize the reset timers, but we watch for the easier teams to respawn, etc.

There’s a lot of communication between players and not just the leaders directing who does what. After all, we’re all adults and should be able to decide what team we can hit :roll_eyes:

Padding your own personal score just to look better is not allowed. We do compare scores for fun, but we know it’s the final score that matters - it’s all in good fun.

Opting out is not an issue. If opted in, 6 flags are expected. If 6 flags aren’t used there are consequences. This holds for The leader down to a new member. We rarely have to use this but it does happen when a player gets stuck in a no-cell zone in the middle of nowhere… LOL

Other stuff: We have a Line group. It’s not required and about half the group is on it. We use it for sharing rosters, etc. Most of our communication is done in-game though.

Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome. Everyone’s on even footing. If you have a suggestion, just mention it and we’ll discuss it in chat - both pros and cons. We have a lot of knowledge players that can give input. If it’s something that sounds reasonable, we’ll try it out.

We’re all busy adults. We don’t have a goal of being the #1 alliance in the game, but we will do the absolute best that we can and still have fun doing it :grin:

Again, let me know if you’re interested. Message me on Line at Kiann87 and we can chat more.

Hi Arya,

Check out Brothers of the Sword in game (VerdantEarl, me is the leader). My line id is earlverdant if you prefer to use that form of messaging. Sounds like we are exactly what you are looking for. Can give you details on Line (which we do require for war strategy and communication).

We are currently hitting a 12* but we’ve been yo-yoing a bit between 12 and 11. We currently have 5 open slots. Lots of chatty individuals and resources for players of all levels.

Good luck finding a new home wherever you wind up.

Thanks for all the replies, we are going to take a few days sort though everything. Happy gaming!

8 Likes

Smart move. Good luck and hope you land in a great spot!

One more to consider: The Calypso!

TITANS:

OSTS 13/14*
Paradox 11/12*
SHOP AFTER DARK 8/9*

We are also a very chatty group… communicate during War. Help each other out improving teams in down times…strategize… keep morals up… and just general stuff about our days

At Guardians Heroes, we love talking about the game and strategy.
We have one of the highest war scores per player, we play at a very high level for our rosters.
We share advice, our rosters, and suggest how each other can improve (nicely though).
Several of us place top 1% in each tournament.
And we’re a pretty fun bunch, cheering each other on during war and sharing videos of our hits (with… questionable music choices).

Come visit for a week and if you don’t like it, no hard feelings.

Easysteps#4173 on Discord, Tangy451#1600 (Discord) or tangy451 (Line).

Or just join up, someone is always online.

Hi, check out Akkadian Elysium, could be exactly what you are looking for! Me and a friend joined them a bit over half a year ago when our small friends alliance shrank down to just the two of us. We were very warmly welcomed and have not regretted our choice one bit. Now I have advanced to be a co-lead myself in the alliance. There are members from several different countries and time zones with a slight dominance of North America (I am from Sweden myself), and a mix of male and female members. Many members are very active in fun and interesting chat discussions regarding the game, whereas others just play the game, it is up to you. We have an optional Line group which is highly recommended, where we can post pictures, ask polls etc. and also have the awesome “Wise Goat” plugin which you can ask questions regarding virtually every aspect of the game.

We have very good flag usage in wars and against titans in general, but there is a common understanding that real life issues can prevent you from playing sometimes (we do opt out of wars if we know this in advance). We usually fight 9 - 11* titans. We have a coordinated war strategy, but you can deviate from this e.g. if you need to use your flags at a certain point.

Would be fun if you and your friends joined! If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or contact me on Line (magicrebel is my ID).

1 Like

@AryaStark just checking in to see if you did decide on a new home?

If not, Legion of Darkness are definitely still interested and happy to chat on LINE to answer any questions

Thanks for all the responses. Since we are closing in on a war box we are going to finish that off then go. I will be in touch. Hope everyone is doing great!

1 Like

@AryaStark are you happy to close this thread or leave it open?

1 Like

If It’s closed I can still view it correct? There will be a few people I want to reach out to shortly. If yes then by all means close it.

2 Likes

Hey Arya, I’m just making a final pitch for Assassins Inc. Just come by for a visit, say hello & check us out. I think you’ll find we check off all your boxes. & don’t worry that it says we have 28 members, we actually have 27 (one is just a relative that’s just there bcuz we had a spot) Hope to see you soon!

Has room for exactly 3! Which will fill the alliance.
Killing 12* titans as is. And they are active in all the ways your current team lacks. Utilize Line app.

Part of The Last Legion family, a top 100 alliance.
:point_up_2:Taken last Thursday

[Legion of Vengeance Recruiting]

Vengeance is currently top 1,000 after some moving around. 3 spots aren’t expected to stay too long. But finding a home where you cap at 30, is ideal!

@AryaStark - I know I am late to the game, but if you are still deciding, and looking for a smaller alliance, we are 7 people…five stay in diamond. All active and committed. We have a good time. Very chatty throughout the day. Let me know if you are still looking. Or hit me up anyway to chat game stuff. I am Yates1876 on Line.

We can keep it open. I was going to offer the same thing, @Guvnor just beat me to it.

When someone finds a home, we just like to close so they don’t get bothered and others don’t waste their time. When you’re ready, let us know. Until then, expect replies.

1 Like

You can still view the thread :slight_smile: just won’t be able to “comment” on it anymore. You can flag us mods if you want the thread opened again later