3 active warriors looking for the right home

If you have not found your place yet, we have exactly the alliance you are describing. Epic Exiled Renegades is very chatty and synergistic, and we also hit well above our weight class in wars. 7-9* titans right now, would go higher with the 3 of you added. We have a sister training alliance, however that would not affect you in any way as that is only for people to go to if they are looking for a more casual, less competitive atmosphere. You would not be split up. We have a player who rotates in and out of US top 100, and we are very supportive with coordinated wars. If you are still looking, check us out. You are welcome to come visit for a couple of days, if you would like to see how you would fit with us. My line ID is countrygirlcg. I would love to chat further with you–

@Keg come to cream of the crop, we will show you the way

Thank you I sure will

ROHN’S WAR ZONE
ALL ACTIVE DAILY PLAYERS
We expect all flags used or opt out of wars
We expect all titans hit
If you will miss titan please let us know
CURRENTLY FIGHTING 7* TITANS
WE ARE an ALLIANCE FAMILY with FAMILY MEMEBERS
FATHERS, SONS, GRANDSONS, HUSBANDS and WIVES
From 600-2500 CUPS we have it all
If You NEED help its here also just ask
Come check us out You will be glad you did
ROHN’S WAR ZONE

25th Marik Militia sounds perfect for you. We have 27 players all active with about 10 of in Diamond trophies. Come check up out

Check out Project badass, we’re hitting 8-9* titans and very active in war. 4 of us push the top 100 at times, we have 22 members now and need to fill out the ranks a little bit

Apocalypse 831 is looking for members. Only real requirement is to use all war hits.

Must admit it sounds like what you are looking for is New world legends. Look us up and if it looks interesting let’s have chat about it

Hey I’m wanting to have someone who can’t spend money and needs a home here I’m not looking for daily playing just when you can

Some threads just refuse to die lol

1 Like

Recruiting, man. It’s just war.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29091-1375450298-5

2 Likes