3 active warriors looking for the right home

Althea,
US Warriors101 just cleaned house and kicked out all inactive players to make room for people just like you. Look us up we’ll be happy to have you guys join us.

Come to Internet Tough Guys

SmackAttack 2018 … is the team your looking for … we currently have openings we are looking for active players who will help us win wars and take down Titans… we are a fun group and a chatty group but we are a team that works well together … we could use all 3 of your help … group is open. Look into the group I promise you you won’t be disappointed

Sounds like Northern Vikings should be your new home. We are taking out 10* titans and scored 5500 in yesterdays war. We just need some more friends to join us.

We can be flexible on the trophy requirements if not all 3 meet those. Let us know!

We aren’t recruiting. We aren’t a family. But if you need a home for three we will gladly welcome you. We use line for most things.

Watership Down

Come to Davey Jones’ Locker, one alliance, one place for all the fun you can handle. Titan level is a little down right now because we did try a merger which failed but our titan level suffered for it. We were killing 8 and fighting 9* before merger and will be back there soon. Everyone here is respectful to each other, committed to the locker and looking to have a good time playing the game.

Check us out, we have 3 spots left. Line is optional.

If you are watership down, does everyone have :rabbit2: avatars?

Almost! Most people have switched them back to their choice avatar, but we during Springvale we all rocked them. It was fun!

Check out Titan’s Grasp. Look for our recruitment thread. We have a great group of core guys. Currently at 29 of 30 however we have a couple of people in the Alliance who we were planning on letting go once we are full due to language barrier (can’t speak to them in chat, not following war strategy, missed attacks, etc.)

We have fun but we try to take things serious too. Get in your attacks (titans, war, etc.) and do your part.

Have a mix of people. Canadians, Americans, Europeans. We make it work and it’s a pretty awesome place to be.

We bounce between 8s, 9s and 10s in Titans. Haven’t downed a 10* yet, kill all 8s, 9s are win some, lose some.

My name’s Womp Womp in game. Stop in and say hi if you’re interested. We’re super active. Somebody will be on to greet you.

We did too, almost changed name to watership down. Now I am glad we didn’t :smile:

1 Like

watership

1 Like

Stronghold my BEER is looking for a few good people. We are a small but strong alliance with active, fun members. I recently joined myself and am having a great time. the alliance is relatively new and was started by a couple of top 20 players (one former #1!) in top 10 alliances who got tired of the egos and pressure and decided to form their own FUN alliance. They created a great discord server site which is loaded with great information and tips, and they give great advice. The rules are simple-- be active, and don’t be a jerk.

We are currently taking down 6* titans regularly, with the occaisional 7*, and that with only 9 members!

At least 3 titan hits are expected and all 6 war flags but ,of course, understand that real life sometimes gets in the way.

The best part is the interaction. Plenty of banter and communication, just a really fun group.

Come check us out on Discord and have a look around, I#m sure you will want to stay!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Join our alliance, three spots open for active players such as yourselves. Currently working on 7* titans and growing. Fun, open, friendly, and chatty group :slight_smile:

@Althea_told_me

If you haven’t found a home yet then you are in luck because TCW have vacancies!

Our alliance has been around just under a year and most of our officers are still made up of the initial batch of recruits. I’m coming up for my 1 year anniversary and haven’t considered leaving despite many offers from top alliances.

We’ve got a few players who are regularly in the top 100.

We are a competitive alliance but aren’t run like a military camp.

All we ask is that players hit the titans as soon as they come online and use all flags in war(we’ve actually maintained 100% flag usage in over 10 wars now).

We’re wavering between 9* and 10* titans, have 20 wins in last 28 wars and we use LINE app.

For wars we do have tactics but they are just based on coordinating hit times and we do run a single colour tank, we don’t tell people who to hit or what teams to use etc.

You can reach me on here, in LINE @andybsg or just search for ‘The Cowboy Way’ in game

I am probably too late for the party, but if you are still looking, check us out: Down the rabbit hole… We are killing 10-12* titans (12* only when it’s a rare). We do have a sister alliance The Cheshire Cat, but we don’t force anyone to go there, it’s more casual, so if people can’t be as active or need a change, they request to go there. At the moment we have 28/30, but someone is going to the Cheshire Cat, so we’d have 3 spots.
Line id: konijntje-pluis

In addition to the post above, I should add we use Discord, not Line. Handier imo.

Also, no sister bands. Titan’s Grasp is more of a home than a stepping stone so you won’t see a lot of turnover and will get used to seeing the same faces on a daily basis. I have to say it’s nice to be in a place where you like everybody. :wink:

Rising Tides we use line check us out!

Have a look at the Big Wigs. We’re currently 10 players (merged with another alliance). So you wouldn’t be joining a group of 25 people that have been together for a long time. Rather you 3 would basically be a 3rd group within our alliance and can also influence us in terms of strategy :wink:
We’re chatty and active.
In case you have questions, contact me on Line :
Lepcake.
Otherwise you can just come over and have a look for yourselves. We’re open (2000 cups required).

Just in case you haven’t found a new home, or if it isn’t a fit, I’ll throw our hat in the ring. You’d be very welcome at 7 Tattooed Cupcakes. The chat ebbs and flows but picks up when others are active. I’d love to add some chattier folks!

New-ish alliance with a mix of experienced & intermediate players (and a couple of beginners for good luck :wink:) . Looking for experienced, adult, daily players to join our international group. Would love to add some additional chatty folks but chat not required. Fighting 7/8* Titans (with 18/30)!

Required: 2000+ cups (negotiable) and 30+ heroes for war.

Alliance expectations:

• read and follow the Featured Message instructions

• Min.3 Titan hits in the first 10hrs after it spawns

• use all war flags according to strategy

• give full effort on Titans and War

• continue to learn & grow as a player

• don’t be a jerk

If this sounds like the right fit for you, send a join request today!

Hey ,I need help and would love some company,im trying hard to find people who will help me out plus make new friends