3.23.19 War on Version 20.0.0 Build 945: Buddy Appeared in Partial Ghost Form Throughout Match

Also an opponent’s Buddy appeared in partial ghost form the second the match started. Ghost-ish appearance lasted through the entire match although Buddy did take damage in spite of visual.

Moderator’s Note:
Post formatting updated by @zephyr1 to separate out an unrelated issue about incomplete defense teams.

unrelated issue originally included

Team member showed partial war team fielded, which disappeared once war began.

This would be quite normal You need to field a full team or the system opts you out automatically at the start of the war. It waits that long to give you a chance to edit (or fix) your team.

I can’t help with the Buddy issue but it sounds like just a visual blip?

1 Like

I didn’t know that - thank you very much!

Yes, I don’t think the Buddy thing affected the outcome, but he weirdly pulsed in and out of view from the first second, before any moves.

2 Likes

Perhaps we’ll have a mod close this now then @zephyr1

The incomplete War team issue is working as designed — but the Buddy issue is unrelated.

Can you please confirm which game version this was in? There was a known issue like this in V19, so I’m wondering if this is still a V20 problem.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Alliance Wars Matchmaking (Discussion & Developer Response)

V 20.0.0 Build 945.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :no_mobile_phones: Disconnected During War Attack / Network Connection Problem Caused Lost Attack, Flag, and Heroes in AW / Scored 0 Points on War Hit Due to Dropped Server Connection / Game Crashed and I lost my War Hit [MASTER]

Thanks for confirming!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.