2X Builder and VIP?

I’ve read in previous threads about a 2nd Builder, but it was removed because Apple devices weren’t compatible. I never understood the term, but it was before I started playing. Now with VIP membership, it mentions 2nd Builder. Can someone please explain what this means and the pro/cons?

You can upgrade two buildings in your base at the same time.
If you’re a new player, you may not see much benefit yet, as low level buildings don’t take long so you’re not waiting on them to finish before starting the next. If you’re an advanced player, i.e your key buildings are already at level 19/20 you may feel like you’re past the stage where it’s useful.
But, if you’re an intermediate player (base buildings currently between level 12-17 for instance) it’s very helpful, as you no longer have to hold on to a full stash of iron/food while waiting 2 days for your current building to finish.

As well as the second builder, you get 30 free gems per day. Doesn’t sound like much, but that’s 900 over the course of a month for less than half the cost of the standard 850 gem offer in the store.

3 Likes

In the early days, a second builder was available to Android players for a fee. Now he’s available to everyone who gets the VIP Pass (fee), Android and iOS.

1 Like

I have found that the second builder is useful exactly twice. I’m totally out of iron now and it doesn’t matter. :neutral_face:

This is perfect… I’ve always wondered why this want possible, but now I know. I’m at the intermediate level, so I plan to take advantage… My goal is to get to SH 20. Thank you for the information.

1 Like

Be sure to pump iron storages and (maybe) mines in preparation to VIP pass to minimize no-building-time

3 Likes

You can upgrade a mine or your tower, those take food.

2 Likes

I’d be building my iron mines and storages for the next few rounds, as others have said. :wink:

(Right now, while you’re full of food, maybe you can make potions or heroes.)

3 Likes

I have SH20 and I’ll be doing VIP for at least this month, as I’ve been leveling both a farm and a mine at the same time (timestops and tornados suck iron so I want my mines maxed out)

2 Likes