2nd seasons woww

To your fist complaint, the world energy cost is accurately proportional to the loot and exp that you get. I think it’s appropriate.

To your second complaint, I have a maxed WuKong, and I use him every day with 99% of what I do in this game. I’ve not seen an increase in failures. Tiles miss about 1 out of 3 on average, just like they should.

To your third complaint, I’d hold off your Tarlak opinions until he circulates some more. If he’s really OP, the devs will adjust.

That’s as much constructive criticism as I have. Now for the not-so-constructive criticism. Hold on for a sec while I adjust my soap box. I’m with @bae on this one. If you don’t like the game, don’t play it. If you hate it so much, move on. If you think the devs are too greedy, stop spending money.

Regarding season 2 in general, I think they’ve done a great job. They provided a free way to summon the new heroes, and they brought back old HotM’s as was requested. I think a small increase in cost makes sense.

@Fantastic 85% of the players are not happy? I’m 94% sure there’s a 87% chance you pulled that statistic out of thin air. :smile: Sorry you have such bad luck with summoning. In the game of luck, there will always be people on opposite ends of the spectrum. Unfortunately you’re on the unlucky end, obviously. In 40 pulls I got Hel, Perseus, Lianna, and Vivica. I’m not saying this just to brag. I’m just pointing out that odds exist for a reason. In this instance, I was on the very lucky end. In the future, the tides will turn, and I’ll get a bunch of poopy pulls. I will say though, there comes a point where you gotta cut your losses and live to summon another day. 1200 pulls for Guin? You have far more persistence (and money) than I do.

@Fantastic You say “ask around and see the exact same results from others”… I don’t think that’s true, certainly not in my experience. I have many friends that play this game, and I’m also on a lot of different chat rooms, and from what I’ve seen, the odds are about the same as they’ve always been. Also remember that it’ll always SEEM like the vast majority of players are having rotten luck, but that’s mainly because the bad luck players are much more vocal than the more fortunate ones.

13 Likes

This is spot on. Congrats on your lucky pulls haha.

Thanks! I about lost my mind when I saw Hel on my 2ND PULL. Extremely lucky for sure.

Ofcourse you’re going to praise Sg and defend them because you got lucky

Don’t even

Yeah I figured I’d get a reply like this. I’ve had very bad luck before. My opinions have not changed. I just have to defend the “other side” when people take their bad luck and preach it as the norm. At least I’ll admit it when I have luck, good or bad. It’s not like I jumped on the forums and created a post like

“SG Devs are the best, everyone go spend money because look at what I pulled!!!”

I’m very clear when I say I got crazy lucky. Some people get lucky, some people don’t. If you choose to spend money, you HAVE to realize that this game is gambling, with a pretty cool game wrapped around it. If you think anything else, you’re just ignorant. You’re going to Vegas, and pulling on a slot machine. I got lucky this time. Maybe you will next time. Maybe you won’t.

You probably want to take a look to these posts :expressionless::

The fallacy of these posts is that if someone’s Wu Kong was just functioning normally would they go onto forum and post “Wow my Wu kong is behaving just as described on his hero special please discuss!”

2 Likes

I’ve seen the posts. I can read posts all day long, but nothing will convince me like real, actual, PERSONAL results. As soon as I started seeing posts like that, I started paying very close attention to my battles. I haven’t seen the drops that others are talking about.

2 Likes

EXACTLY. As I said before, complaints are MUCH more vocal than praise.

1. Working to compare season 1 higher stage with season 2 low stage (normal mode).
    The feeling is a bit better items for a bit less exp, but i’m not sure. Hard mode useless to compare, because all the people gonna complete that one time and then just forget they exists.

2. I’m under the impression that is not Wu kong who change but just titans. Yeah sometimes i really want to break my phone over Wu (make a strong gem on a titan fight the other day with something like 10 tiles on the board, Wu literally miss all of them. I’m sure of it because i was watching the titan HP, and soon after all the useless tiles naturally hits the mark. Argh.)
    What is sure is that average damage is recently droped for all the people i know, and it’s quite strange considering we have better heroes then before.

3. Yes, i think too that Tarlak do an incredible difference. Can’t know for sure yet but we know this very soon. At least same as Panther for me.
    I don’t like this kind of limited time heroes, same as nerfing him after. SG release heroes for long enough now, can’t be everytime they unfortunetely misjudge their strenght only after some months (and people paid for something different).
    But that’s how this game is, apparently.
    If you want to spend, then you have to know there will be always some other hero they push you to spend.

That’s quite clear.

1 Like

As I am doing well, everything is fine, nothing changes. And with moral superiority, I have spent 3 cents and I have hel, you thousand dollars and nothing, but do not complain whining, nor you, nor the thousand who doing more effort than I are scammed, because I go well. It’s the most miserable thing I’ve read in a game and you’re not the first one I read here.

If I am enjoying a game that is maintained by those who pay, I have had luck and with 5 I have a prize and the one who keeps the game with a thousand, when I see him complain, I give thanks and, at least I keep a respectful silence, because he deserves gratitude and respect, with your attitude who should leave the game is you.

Getting scammed? Oh cry me a river. It’s a mobile app. You chose to spend money. You knew the risks. It’s gambling. To anyone that’s spent thousands of dollars on this game, you either have a lot of money, and that’s great, or you have a legitimate gambling problem, and should seek help. There are no scams with this game. You should know exactly what you’re getting yourself into when you spend money on a slot machine.

2 Likes

I work in hospitality and I’ve come to realise that people are just ■■■■ holes, they’re Usain bolt fast when it comes to complaining but if you do something well you’ll find it’s like getting blood from a stone to get a compliment. And this forum is no different. People use it as a way to moan, be it they’ve had a rough raid period or poorly hit a titan, it’s never just bad luck but always some one else’s fault ie Wu is broke, fix him, or I’m getting terrible boards constantly look, please look. But that time you absolutely killed the titan did you open a thread and go on about it? When you hit 8 raids in a row and smashed that raid chest did that get a thread? No… But the one time you started a raid with 4 blue tiles. The world ended. I’m getting tired of coming on here for the over bearing whinge bags who can’t just shut up.

7 Likes

Why are you whining about people whining

Don’t be a hypocrite

3 Likes

Absolutely fair, I can’t argue that. Just can’t help myself I guess.

Perhaps because I’m tired of seeing grown ■■■ adults upset that they lost at a game. I’ve had bad luck and good. But I’ve managed to keep it to myself. If the games broke then fair play get it out there. If you’re e upset you spent money for a hero and didn’t get it. Stop blaming everyone else and have a little ownership. Doesn’t make me a hypocrite to voice my disgust as childish men and women. If I did it numerous times then yeah I’d be the same. But I don’t jump from post to post to complain about the same thing over and over again. There’s a difference.

5 Likes

Complaints are more vocal, yes, but that does not make them a fallacy.

If several people report a bug (generally speaking) that not everyone else can reproduce, does that mean the bug does not exist? Perhaps, instead, it only exists for some people, making it difficult to prove.

I’m a software engineer and developer, and I completely agree that they aren’t necessarily a fallacy. Hard-to-reproduce bugs haunt my dreams.

Couldn’t have said it better.