2nd Joon or 1st Leonidas

I did some research and didn’t find a clear-cut answer on this. I currently have a maxed Joon and now have enough darts to max a second 5* Holy. Would you use those darts on a 2nd Joon or a 1st Leonidas? I already have a maxed Viv and Viv-C so I wouldn’t have to wait for her.
Thanks for any help!

1 Like

I maxed 1st Leo over a 2nd Joon myself so he could combo his mana reduction with cLi Xiu and Neith in yellow. Works well for a late (cleanup) war team in my experience, since enemies usually don’t fire with that much mana control in play.

But lacking those pair-ups, I’d choose a 2nd Joon for the raw power.

4 Likes

I also maxed Leo over a 2nd Joon. Just for variety. I usually use him on my Yellow stack with Mist, Joon, and Malosi and it works well.

3 Likes

I am another that went variety and did a Leo over a second Joon, but honestly that was a mistake. I did my second Joon later on and Leo collects dust on my bench. Hoping for a great costume for him and that I’m lucky enough to get it because he will rot on my bench otherwise.

8 Likes

I am in the same predicament and am leaning towards 2nd Joon myself. Even at 3-70 I find Joon more useful than Leo.

Change my mind :rofl:

3 Likes

2nd Joon all day, every day.

5 Likes

Variety is the spice of Life!

(But yeah…a 2nd Joon over a 1st Leo all day, every day)

5 Likes

I would do second Joon (now).

Joon is just so much better in comparison. I went with Leo over 2nd Joon myself and honestly, I am regretting it.

4 Likes

Sounds like my first instinct was good … Joon #2 it is.

1 Like

I made a thread on a similar issue, though mine was a bit broader since it involves several holy legendary heroes. Please check this: Is it cool to max them?.

I did Leo over a second Joon, no regret, I favor variety…unfortunately both shared the same talent.
The only condition that will sway the choice is Joon’s costume

2 Likes

Coming back to this: I have absolutely zero regrets on maxing Joon2. I’m also in progress with Uraeus after maxing Leo1 last week.

Mono Holy:
Viv-C, Uraeus, Joon, Joon2, Leonidas. That’ll work ok.

2 Likes

I also maxed Joon2 with no regrets. Leo is still on hiatus.

2 Likes

Am also considering maxing 2nd Joon over 1st Leo. Getting Leo’s costume would change my mind, but otherwise I think 2nd Joon’s faster speed + greater damage will win out… plus, I have Joon’s costume…

Costumed Joon is a beast! Even with Leo’s costume I’d do a second C.Joon.

Only reason not to would be emblems – like Leo is your ONLY option for Monk.

and Joon also uses Monk emblems, so :slight_smile: C-Joon still over Leo

i pulled the trigger this morning, am now leveling second Joon. still have 5 Darts anyway so if i do pull Leo’s costume i will be covered

1 Like

You are correct! I forgot Joon was a monk. D’oh!